=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Waffles' Resignation

Go down 
+2
@l <@P0n3
Waffles
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Waffles
=SA= Friend
Waffles

Waffles' Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Waffles' Resignation   Waffles' Resignation Icon_minitime1Mon 15 Aug - 13:10

Dear beloved =SA=,
It is with a heavy heart that I must inform you of my resignation. Throughout the past months I have learned a great deal from you all both pertaining to the game and out of the game. My resignation comes about for a few reasons.
My main reason is that I wish to play AC competitively. The game is what initially brought me to this dear clan and it remains to be a reason why I am so active. I love fragging and bagging. There are many counterarguments to this point such as "you can be competitive while still being in a fun clan." My biggest point against this is that no member of =SA= seems to be as invested in the competitive aspect of the game as much as I am. In no way is that a bad thing, I am just looking for something different in the gaming aspect of the clan.
Another reason I am leaving is due to a number of members' actions. Everyone is entitled to say and do what they think. However, throughout the months I have continually felt that my involvement for the clan is either being disregarded or just poorly integrated (only in terms of gameplay). Different times call for different measures and I personally think that =SA= does just fine with or without me.
I have tried time and again to spearhead certain operations to try and improve the quality of our communications and teamwork. I think we succeeded in getting to know each other better but I think we fell short on my personal goals of improving the overall gameplay of the clan.
In direct terms, =SA= has great people and is a great community. However, I personally want a clan that i can learn from and grow with in-game. Many of you are inactive in the game (some do not play at all). This is your own volition of course, but I just need something else from a clan that I will be in.
I love you all dearly and wish no harm to befall =SA=. You guys will always be my first true clan and I cannot thank you all enough for that. I hope we can still hang out on IRC and chat on mumble. It would be a shame for my bloodlust to cause a rift in all our friendships.

With deepest gratitude,
Andrew Waffles
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: Waffles' Resignation   Waffles' Resignation Icon_minitime1Tue 16 Aug - 3:42

/me is sh0ck3d @g@!n :X

I respect your decision, but i'd say i would have prefered you to share your thoughts before takin' this decision. Though i'm not even sure, it would have changed anything.

Sad news :/
Tc anyway
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Waffles' Resignation   Waffles' Resignation Icon_minitime1Tue 16 Aug - 6:05

You have been through good and bad times standing with our comrades and me in the clan with unconditional support and wisdom. A good comrade which any clan would envy us for it. An awesome character and attitude which most clans could only dream of from their applicants these days. I cannot reject your resignation under any reasons for i respect you soo great to negotiate your decisions. Therefore i accept your resignation with a heavy heart but with hope to see you excel for the reasons you stated in ac community. You will always be remembered in our clan and in my heart. Strangers who became friends which i will always cherish. Once again, I thank you for your contributions to the clan and your presence and support all these times. Wish you all the best. Take care comrade. You are always welcomed here. See ya around bro.

Yours Mr_Comet. king
Back to top Go down
sn1p3r_sh0t
Retired =SA= Member
sn1p3r_sh0t

PostSubject: Re: Waffles' Resignation   Waffles' Resignation Icon_minitime1Tue 16 Aug - 6:42

cya overloard waffles, full of shit while camping- i'll never forget any of those >: D
hope to still see u in the IRC and on mumble or teamspeak
Back to top Go down
Me&you
Retired =SA= Member

PostSubject: Re: Waffles' Resignation   Waffles' Resignation Icon_minitime1Thu 25 Aug - 22:28

Damn two resignations so close together :[
this makes Me&you sad...
Take Care Waffles Sad
Back to top Go down
sweet
M.I.A.
sweet

PostSubject: Re: Waffles' Resignation   Waffles' Resignation Icon_minitime1Sat 10 Sep - 17:07

good bye bro! thanks for make some translation for me to Sn1p3r_sh0t, glol!.

i have the hope to play against you in a libre version of Assault Cube Smile.

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waffles' Resignation   Waffles' Resignation Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Waffles' Resignation
Page 1 of 1