=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Introduction of MerX

Go down 
+3
RCJD
ThePrinter
MerX
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MerX
Visitor
MerX

Introduction of MerX Empty
PostSubject: Introduction of MerX   Introduction of MerX Icon_minitime1Sat 18 Feb - 18:28

So thought it was time to say hi to you guys. My name is Jack im 16 years old. I am currently going to high-school. I have used Wolf and am currently in iG!.

Heres some shots of me/clan mates playing matches...

Introduction of MerX 22_1329420899
Introduction of MerX 20_1329283608
Introduction of MerX 20_1329283601

And a big hi to RCJD!
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of MerX   Introduction of MerX Icon_minitime1Sat 18 Feb - 18:44

Hey MerX welcome to SA!

I am glad we got a new guest. Ur screens look fantastic. I hope u will visit us a lot. I was wondering are u here to make new friends, to learn something; or do u want to switch clans? and do u know other SA players?

Welcome!
ThePrinter
Back to top Go down
MerX
Visitor
MerX

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of MerX   Introduction of MerX Icon_minitime1Sat 18 Feb - 19:37

ThePrinter wrote:
Hey MerX welcome to SA!

I am glad we got a new guest. Ur screens look fantastic. I hope u will visit us a lot. I was wondering are u here to make new friends, to learn something; or do u want to switch clans? and do u know other SA players?

Welcome!
ThePrinter

I am good friends with RCJD. We play together most days. I guess im just here to say hey, I thought its time i got more active around the community. Yeah Smile
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of MerX   Introduction of MerX Icon_minitime1Sat 18 Feb - 20:13

MerX wrote:
ThePrinter wrote:
Hey MerX welcome to SA!

Welcome!
ThePrinter

I am good friends with RCJD. We play together most days. I guess im just here to say hey, I thought its time i got more active around the community. Yeah Smile

Yupp Durty/Wolf/MerX is a pretty cool guy since we met last week ^^

Aww no fair. You posted those screenies here and on the AC forum, but you forgot these ones, from the non-laggy server:
Introduction of MerX 20120216
Introduction of MerX 20120216
Introduction of MerX 20120217

Last edited by RCJD on Sat 18 Feb - 20:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend
Friteq

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of MerX   Introduction of MerX Icon_minitime1Sat 18 Feb - 20:15

Nice screenies guys.MerX nice to see you on our forum,i hope we will do some games too ; )

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Blastorious
=SA= Friend
Blastorious

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of MerX   Introduction of MerX Icon_minitime1Sat 18 Feb - 20:33

lol RCJD, show off Razz

Welcome Merx , plz to meet you, hope you have lots of fun here Smile
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of MerX   Introduction of MerX Icon_minitime1Sat 18 Feb - 20:38

Blastorious wrote:
lol RCJD, show off Razz

teehee ^^

couldn't resist when MerX only posted half of the games!

@MerX: please join in on the NEVER ENDING STORY Thread! Lots of fun!
https://sa-clan.darkbb.com/t855-the-never-ending-story

or..

Once-a-day thread:
https://sa-clan.darkbb.com/t812-once-a-day-thread

Enjoy your stay!

Back to top Go down
MerX
Visitor
MerX

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of MerX   Introduction of MerX Icon_minitime1Sun 19 Feb - 5:57

Thanks yall! Just realised it was/is/about to be... your birthday happy bday. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of MerX   Introduction of MerX Icon_minitime1Sun 19 Feb - 7:55

MerX wrote:
Thanks yall! Just realised it was/is/about to be... your birthday happy bday. Very Happy

Thanks!! (:

I guess we won't be in the 15 club together for a while d:
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of MerX   Introduction of MerX Icon_minitime1Sun 19 Feb - 10:05

Next week isn't?

But for MarX: There is also a Wolf in 40+ are u the same or are u just accidently using the same nickname?
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of MerX   Introduction of MerX Icon_minitime1Sun 19 Feb - 10:16

ThePrinter wrote:
Next week isn't?

But for MarX: There is also a Wolf in 40+ are u the same or are u just accidently using the same nickname?

Durty changed his name to Wolf then to MerX =D

The two well known "Wolf"'s are {BoB}Wolf (a top AC player) and #M|A#Wolf (used to be BC|Wolf). They kinda reserved the name Wolf, so I'm guessing that's why MerX has his current name now (:
Back to top Go down
MerX
Visitor
MerX

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of MerX   Introduction of MerX Icon_minitime1Sun 19 Feb - 12:07

RCJD wrote:
ThePrinter wrote:
Next week isn't?

The two well known "Wolf"'s are {BoB}Wolf (a top AC player) and #M|A#Wolf (used to be BC|Wolf). They kinda reserved the name Wolf, so I'm guessing that's why MerX has his current name now (:

Sorry 3 hour drive back from Tauranga (Exhausted) I am not 40+ and yes that is why i changed name Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of MerX   Introduction of MerX Icon_minitime1Sun 19 Feb - 18:04

Welcome to pimp palace and the home of the brave sexy
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of MerX   Introduction of MerX Icon_minitime1Sun 19 Feb - 18:27

RCJD wrote:
ThePrinter wrote:
Next week isn't?

I guess no one will use my name in ac for years to come? "Comet" Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of MerX   Introduction of MerX Icon_minitime1Sun 19 Feb - 18:29

Quote :
RCJD wrote:
ThePrinter wrote:
Next week isn't?

I guess no one will use my name in ac for years to come? "Comet" Razz Razz Razz

Why should we? U have a bad reputation... xDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of MerX   Introduction of MerX Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Introduction of MerX
Page 1 of 1