=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Blobblecats Introduction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blobblecats
Visitor
Blobblecats

Blobblecats Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Blobblecats Introduction   Blobblecats Introduction Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 2:42

Dear Sniper Alliance,
My name is Blobblecats and I am a long time player on Assault Cube. I really do admire the enthusiasm shown by your team members, they are truly great and I admire them. Especially a player called "Comet", I have learnt alot from you guys yet there are still a lot of aspects I can improve on. For example I need to learn to understand the logarithm of Assault Cube to time my grenades for insta-kills. I am a truly cheerful player and I truly believe that I can greatly benefit being part of Sniper Alliance. I have recently played a few games with your members and I really had fun. Futhermore, two members have offered me their invites, to my understanding, I need three invites to join amazing clan. Please consider me after having shown my strong interest in this clan.

Thanks for reading Very Happy
Blobblecats! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Introduction   Blobblecats Introduction Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 2:58

Happy to see you apply for us bro and hope the clan members invite you too. Good luck I love you
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Introduction   Blobblecats Introduction Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 3:02

Ey Blobblecats!

Welcome to the SA-forum! Comet told about you. He said you could be a great addition to our familly! I am glad you are willing to learn and I hope to see you around sometimes.

I think Comet explained al this shit Already but for the record:
To become a official SA-recruit you need to have 3 invites! then we will explain how to become a full member! I was wondering: who gave you your invite? Comet and. ..?

Goodluck and I hope to soon play with u!

Last edited by ThePrinter on Mon 20 Feb - 6:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Introduction   Blobblecats Introduction Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 6:01

Hey Blobblecats! yes, i've been seeing you around on IRC and in game! Nice to see you here on our forum

While showing lots of interest in joining is a big plus, there are many other important factors when looking at recruitment xD

Please play a 1v1 with me or chat with me a bit more so I can decide on whether to invite ;D

Peace
Back to top Go down
Blastorious
=SA= Friend
Blastorious

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Introduction   Blobblecats Introduction Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 6:11

Well i have been thinking for a while about whether or not to give you an invite and i think i'll give you the 3rd invite. Please post an application under the recruitment section. At the top there's a list on what questions are needed answering, welcome and good luck.

Last edited by Blastorious on Mon 20 Feb - 6:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Blobblecats
Visitor
Blobblecats

PostSubject: Thanks!   Blobblecats Introduction Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 13:52

Ahahah! Thanks Bl@st, I really appreciate you giving me this chance.
I'll post the application when I get home as I am in school right now

Blobblecats jocolor
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Introduction   Blobblecats Introduction Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 17:48

Blobblecats wrote:
Ahahah! Thanks Bl@st, I really appreciate you giving me this chance.
I'll post the application when I get home as I am in school right now

Blobblecats jocolor

Thread/Topic(s) merged. study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Introduction   Blobblecats Introduction Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Blobblecats Introduction
Page 1 of 1