=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Benston's. Application {DENIED}

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Benston.
Visitor
Benston.

Benston's. Application {DENIED} Empty
PostSubject: Benston's. Application {DENIED}   Benston's. Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Thu 9 Aug - 7:37

1. Which three =SA= members invited you to apply?: hm.. =SA=RCJD , =SA=<@P0n3 , =SA=Faron8
2. Name (first name is fine):Marin
3. In-Game name(s) (list all):Benston.
4. Country + Timezone:Croatia, Zagreb, Sarajevo
5. Age:18
6. Gender:94
7. What good can you will bring to =SA=?:first, what i can bring is respect, dignity and loyalty to the clan.
8. How long you have been playing AC?:4-5 months

9. Do you know any =SA= members?:i have just meet =SA=RCJD ofc in AC :p and =SA=Capone, who gived me invitation for =SA= .

10. Other clans you have been in? Why you left?:[O.B]* the clan was disoluted, and |OnLy3| i left 03 because very often there is no one in the AC, some members have no respect for family and not like here, here, all together as musketeers all for one one for all hehe: p

11. How often/how many hours you play per day?:depends who is playing, do not like to play with noobs, I love playing with professionals, so I can learn something from them,  my longest time  in ac id 12 hours haha: p
12. Have you ever been blacklisted? (Before/Now) Why?:nope

13. Have you read the message for applicants, the recruitment rules, and =SA= rules?:yes very interesting! Smile
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Benston's. Application {DENIED}   Benston's. Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Thu 9 Aug - 8:29

A nice application, Benston!

Your reasons for resigning from 03 seems quite acceptable and I hope you have found what you are looking for now Wink

You also mentioned another reason for resigning from 03 was due to their inactivity. =SA= recently had some old members retire (Walker, Me&You... for example) and we are currently looking for strong recruits to rebuild the clan.
So just to let you know, we are not as active as we hope to be right now - however, we do have a good amount of applicants coming in and we will be back active soon cheers Hopefully this is fine with you.

If you are looking for some good quality playing (not just playing on public servers with noobs Very Happy ), both ThePrinter and myself always enjoy inters and clan matches. Next time we play one, we will invite you to join us if you are online. We can train AssaultCube teamwork together.

Throughout your application, it is important that you, the applicant, posts screenshots of your play. To post screenshots on this forum: https://sa-clan.darkbb.com/t634-tutorial-how-to-host-and-post-an-image-properly-threw-site-p

And as we said before, IRC is very important Like a Star @ heaven

Keep it up, Benston.
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: Benston's. Application {DENIED}   Benston's. Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Thu 9 Aug - 9:53

Benston. wrote:

6. Gender:94

I suppose that means "male" xD

GL with ur app!

@RCJD & ThePrinter +1
U said it all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Benston's. Application {DENIED}   Benston's. Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Thu 9 Aug - 15:58

Thanks cap0ne Very Happy

Benston i hope to find you on irc so we can chat and do a match. Goodluck with ur app!
Back to top Go down
Benston.
Visitor
Benston.

PostSubject: ops....   Benston's. Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Thu 9 Aug - 22:37

@l <@P0n3
thanks for your support and u printer Smile
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Benston's. Application {DENIED}   Benston's. Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 0:47

GL sick.girl Razz
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Benston's. Application {DENIED}   Benston's. Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sun 12 Aug - 18:49

Sinc you are on the other side of the world i wont see you much. But pls post screenshots of ur plays Benston!!
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Benston's. Application {DENIED}   Benston's. Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sun 12 Aug - 18:51

If you would like to clarify what you said in the other post, please answer here.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Benston's. Application {DENIED}   Benston's. Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Wed 15 Aug - 16:36

Benston post some screenshots! Since you are not in the same timezone and I rarely ser you on IRC, give me some progress boy!
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Benston's. Application {DENIED}   Benston's. Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Wed 22 Aug - 3:14

Benston's. Application {DENIED} 25294905
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Benston's. Application {DENIED}   Benston's. Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Mon 27 Aug - 19:41

I talked to Benston yesterday and he said something like thiss (on my question if he was still interested in joining SA): 'It's taking too long.'

On which I said: 'You need to be active in forum and in game!'

He replied: 'I have no time for that xD'

//END OF CONVERSATION

F2

Sorry Benston (if you ever read this) This is not what we search in a recruit!
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Benston's. Application {DENIED}   Benston's. Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Mon 27 Aug - 20:33

ThePrinter wrote:

Sorry Benston (if you ever read this) This is not what we search in a recruit!

F2.
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: Benston's. Application {DENIED}   Benston's. Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Tue 28 Aug - 17:07

F2 Benston's. Application {DENIED} 347847796

BIG lack of activity and dedication,
so I agree with both RCJD and ThePrinter.

I had explained all that to Benston though before giving my invite Mad

Sorry for the waste of time.

EDIT: just letting the thread here to give him a chance of response. It soon would be moved to "Cancelled or rejected" forum.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Benston's. Application {DENIED}   Benston's. Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Tue 28 Aug - 17:36

Furios and I had the opportunity to chat with Benston on IRC.

He says his lack of activity is due to a 2 week vacation o:

Next time, notify us before leaving. That's the responsibility of the applicant...

Explain yourself here, and I may withdraw my F2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Benston's. Application {DENIED}   Benston's. Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Benston's. Application {DENIED}
Page 1 of 1