=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

FireDeath Application {DENIED}

Go down 
+9
Comet
bugboy1028
Kawasaki
Martinator
Million
RCJD
PhaNtom
Exie
FireDeath
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FireDeath
Visitor
FireDeath

FireDeath Application {DENIED} Empty
PostSubject: FireDeath Application {DENIED}   FireDeath Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Thu 6 Jun - 11:46

RCJD , Kawakski , Capone ,

Kameron

FireDeath

United States GMT+/-4:00

15 turn 16 in October

Male

Im an active member of AC and could help spread the goodness of =SA=

Started 8 months ago but after 3 months of playing i stopped, came back 2 months ago i believe

Other than the ones that invited me i have talked to , Valf13 Skore13 Furious ThePrinter Blastroise thats all i could think of that ive actually seen

First clan i was in middle of Application of AoW and TUF at same time and the way the leader AoW Jg99 came at me i believe TUF was more friendlier and accepting for the way people are and not just their skill, I left only because i was leaving AC all together and when i came back after talking to some members TUF was disbannded because of inactivity ( apparently i was their most active member) . On my return i joined a clan called BOSS because the leader was exspectionally good but upon arrival no other members were online and when i met my first trainer since i joined AC. He trained me and invited me to join his clan .cF BOSS ended up dieing. i tried to join a clan called .cF and i was well on my way to becomming a member when teh leader of .cF was asked to lead his old clan W$N ( a very old clan) , and he asked me to quit application from .cF and come striaght forward to become W$N member. Soon W$N died and .cF was back again with a different leader but i didnt persue them anymore. other clans i have been in YOLO (died) , PR ( died ) , all the clans i join die  confused such bad luck :O

Everyday and depends on who else is there to play with me , could be 8 hours or just 1 or 2

I have been Blacklisted from the sever YMH ( YourMomsHouse ) because i made a couple headshots in a row and they immediately thought i was a hacker and i never went back to check to see if im not blacklisted from there anymore because i have heard stories of their admin abuse

Yes
Back to top Go down
Exie
Visitor
Exie

PostSubject: Re: FireDeath Application {DENIED}   FireDeath Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Thu 6 Jun - 11:56

Congratz, you officially an SA applicant
You still have a lot to work on, like aim and teamwork
So this could be an long application process, so be patient
You are a friendly guy and have good behavior so that good Smile
Also we require you to get an mic soon, for better communication
during matches.

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: FireDeath Application {DENIED}   FireDeath Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Thu 6 Jun - 12:05

GL mate Smile
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: FireDeath Application {DENIED}   FireDeath Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Thu 6 Jun - 12:13

Hey FireDeath,

It was great playing and getting to know you further today.

Some concerns I have though:
1) Post all SS from a match, not parts of it
2) Attitude/maturity. Have some respect for those you play with and be modest. Or at least, don't brag.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
FireDeath
Visitor
FireDeath

PostSubject: Re: FireDeath Application {DENIED}   FireDeath Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Thu 6 Jun - 13:57

RCJD wrote:
Hey FireDeath,

It was great playing and getting to know you further today.

Some concerns I have though:
1) Post all SS from a match, not parts of it
2) Attitude/maturity. Have some respect for those you play with and be modest. Or at least, don't brag.

Good luck!

only reason if i dont post the SS is if i forgot to take or if i just havent gotten to it yet and will work on it * unless its posted somewhere else just incase that happens again
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: FireDeath Application {DENIED}   FireDeath Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Thu 6 Jun - 14:21

I have a script that will automatically take a screenshot at the end of every game if you would like it (I can show you your ratio too).
Back to top Go down
FireDeath
Visitor
FireDeath

PostSubject: Re: FireDeath Application {DENIED}   FireDeath Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Thu 6 Jun - 14:30

finding out ratio isnt hard but the screenshots would be extremely helpful
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: FireDeath Application {DENIED}   FireDeath Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Thu 6 Jun - 16:26

No need to script just /autoscreenshot 1
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: FireDeath Application {DENIED}   FireDeath Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Thu 6 Jun - 17:53

FireDeath's pick:
FireDeath Application {DENIED} 20130610

Le choix de RCJD:
FireDeath Application {DENIED} 20130611

Tiebreaker (FireDeath first chose mode and colour, I then picked map):
FireDeath Application {DENIED} 20130610
Back to top Go down
Martinator
Visitor
Martinator

PostSubject: Re: FireDeath Application {DENIED}   FireDeath Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Thu 6 Jun - 20:00

Goodluck!
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: FireDeath Application {DENIED}   FireDeath Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 7 Jun - 0:53

Haha, Million, I had no clue there was a command for that >.>
Back to top Go down
Kawasaki
M.I.A.
Kawasaki

PostSubject: Re: FireDeath Application {DENIED}   FireDeath Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 7 Jun - 1:17

good luck FireDeath,

please do not spam your app with screenshots, I just want to see the more interesting ones,
like games with =SA= member or inters/ 1o1 where you play well.
Dont show me how you get raped if its too bad keep it for yourself.

- btw. I wont vote untill you get a mic.
Back to top Go down
bugboy1028
Visitor
bugboy1028

PostSubject: Re: FireDeath Application {DENIED}   FireDeath Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 7 Jun - 3:10

" btw. I wont vote untill you get a mic. "

What if applicant is deaf?
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: FireDeath Application {DENIED}   FireDeath Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 7 Jun - 3:24

bugboy1028 wrote:
" btw. I wont vote untill you get a mic. "

What if applicant is deaf?
Interesting question. Neutral
Back to top Go down
FireDeath
Visitor
FireDeath

PostSubject: Re: FireDeath Application {DENIED}   FireDeath Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 7 Jun - 4:28

The mic thing is a huge problem for me but i will see what i could do , and the auto screenshot doesnt work for me i tried
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: FireDeath Application {DENIED}   FireDeath Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 7 Jun - 6:11

Goodluck man.
Back to top Go down
FireDeath
Visitor
FireDeath

PostSubject: Re: FireDeath Application {DENIED}   FireDeath Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sat 8 Jun - 6:08

I wont be getting a mic anytimes soon , heres what i tried

Mom - Wont do it ( maybe Birthday , christmas )
Dad- wouldnt do it ( wont mentally help me )
Brother - Wont buy anything unless it helps me
Allowance- reason was i dont have to get money from doing chores that i already do for free *end of discussion *
Get myself a job - Mom wont let me get one
Finding money on ground - i got 2 pennies Sad

on christmas or my birthday i do have chance to get money but that is a long time from now
any ideas would be helpful
Back to top Go down
valf13
=SA= Friend
valf13

PostSubject: Re: FireDeath Application {DENIED}   FireDeath Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sat 8 Jun - 20:19

Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Kawasaki
M.I.A.
Kawasaki

PostSubject: Re: FireDeath Application {DENIED}   FireDeath Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sun 9 Jun - 5:29

I would say.. reapp on Christmas?^^

In germany you already get a mic for 5€ should be 7-12$,
and Kids in germany usually get "pocket money" for the school to buy food and stuff.

If you really want to buy something there is always a way to do.
It is a requirement to have a mic and I hope you knew it before you applied.

still good luck getting one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FireDeath
Visitor
FireDeath

PostSubject: Re: FireDeath Application {DENIED}   FireDeath Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sun 9 Jun - 6:21

Well i got free lunch so my mom never gave me money to buy Lunch , and no i never knew it was a requirement to have a mic. I guess ill have to just reapp at another time. Until then bye .
Back to top Go down
Exie
Visitor
Exie

PostSubject: Re: FireDeath Application {DENIED}   FireDeath Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sun 9 Jun - 9:07

You don't need to close your app
You can still apply, just you wont be accepted anytime soon
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: FireDeath Application {DENIED}   FireDeath Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sun 9 Jun - 9:19

EY STOP
There is no requirement to have a mic to get in SA.
SA's voting system is based on 3 cores: Friendship, Loyalty, Skill.
Every voter can decide what core they focus more on. These days you find a more competitive SA then a few years back and that means some voters focus more on Skill. Its Kawasaki's personal choice to not vote on non-mic'ers but there also members who dont care about mic's and who just want to have fun with you on AC
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: FireDeath Application {DENIED}   FireDeath Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Thu 13 Jun - 11:36

What printer said.  A mic requirement seems...excessive.  If he has a good pair of headphones he can hear his teammates, which is frankly at times what you need most.
Back to top Go down
Exie
Visitor
Exie

PostSubject: Re: FireDeath Application {DENIED}   FireDeath Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 14 Jun - 21:07

Hey FireDeath,

Im afraid that i will vote F2 on your app.
You are a really cool and friendly guy but
this is why i voted F2:

- Your skill is below =SA= level
- You do not have a mic
- You don't seem very active
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: FireDeath Application {DENIED}   FireDeath Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sat 15 Jun - 4:41

Weird... Firedeath seemed like a determined 'active guy'. What hapened FD?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FireDeath Application {DENIED}   FireDeath Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

FireDeath Application {DENIED}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next