=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Lighten up {SOLVED}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Visitor
Sonic

Lighten up {SOLVED} Empty
PostSubject: Lighten up {SOLVED}   Lighten up {SOLVED} Icon_minitime1Wed 23 Jan - 18:44

"Hey Smile you mean why i closed my re-app ? ^^ it´s nothing about RL it´s just i don't feel i'm welcome to back in this clan ... I don't feel well like when i was on for the first time ... I think some people in don't want to see me back ! That's all"
-anonymous

This is the clan's problem. Way too uptight. Way too self-important. Way too paranoid and controlling.

lighten. up.

its a game.
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Lighten up {SOLVED}   Lighten up {SOLVED} Icon_minitime1Thu 24 Jan - 14:58

lol, one person says one thing negative about you and you have an e-meltdown and cut all ties having to do with =SA=. GG.

EDIT:

Quote :
I will abstain from voting on this application because quite frankly: I was going to instantly F2 you, you seem too unstable to be a member of this clan and other people who i believe are true elders of the ac community agree. But because many members of this clan consider you to be active and friendly i will not officially "f2" the app. Good luck

Way to prove his point, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Visitor
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Lighten up {SOLVED}   Lighten up {SOLVED} Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Feb - 7:54

Skorpion wrote:
what makes the best clan is not the skill, but relationship between the clan members.

You're right it does seem like I overreacted to Phantom. It's not about him, but about the general attitude.
I've gotten a lot of xenophobic, trepidatious and unnecessary censure from nearly inactive members in the past, Phantom just reminded me all too clearly. "on second thought i withdraw my app" was all I was going to say. But for the sake of the clan I thought it best to share why another long time member decided to cancel. ^

You might want to bury and ignore the past, but the breakdown that went down before any of the newer batch of members arrived (some that I brought into this clan) with erv, jamjam etc completely crippled =SA=, and I see history repeating itself with the sanctimonious coldness that characterizes collapses of clans gone by.
Instead of pointing fingers at me, you might try to be the change you want to see in the world.
Admittedly I'm not walking the talk, but I'm tired of it.
Just maybe the current prevalence of cricket-sounds of discord is related to this problem?

Phantom1 wrote:
ummm there is still that one weird encounter i had with you:
As background info, Sonic was in IRC channels saying he's having relationship problems, some girl was abusing him, blah blah blah anyways:
[14:34:33] <+Sonic> i didnt know asking for real help, in real life, was such a bad thing
[14:34:33] <+X-Ray_Dog> Oh my god did he really just say that
This was X-Ray_Dog's post on the Assault Cube Quotes thread he took it as kind of a joke but the fact that you spammed so many irc Channels asking for help was so weird. I'm pretty sure you were banned from a lot of channels including ours, but then I unbanned you, so..

"If [...] personal issues are not to be a part of clan activity I would have to respectfully disagree. The fellowship of this clan is meant to be a brotherhood, we are supposed to be there for eachother in any way we can, unless I misunderstood the founders :/"

Isaiah 28:19-20
Isaiah 3:10-25
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Lighten up {SOLVED}   Lighten up {SOLVED} Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Feb - 9:46

Sonic wrote:
Skorpion wrote:
what makes the best clan is not the skill, but relationship between the clan members.

You're right it does seem like I overreacted to Phantom. It's not about him, but about the general attitude.
I've gotten a lot of xenophobic, trepidatious and unnecessary censure from nearly inactive members in the past, Phantom just reminded me all too clearly. "on second thought i withdraw my app" was all I was going to say. But for the sake of the clan I thought it best to share why another long time member decided to cancel. ^

You might want to bury and ignore the past, but the breakdown that went down before any of the newer batch of members arrived (some that I brought into this clan) with erv, jamjam etc completely crippled =SA=, and I see history repeating itself with the sanctimonious coldness that characterizes collapses of clans gone by.
Instead of pointing fingers at me, you might try to be the change you want to see in the world.
Just maybe the current prevalence of cricket-sounds of discord is related to this problem?

Phantom1 wrote:
ummm there is still that one weird encounter i had with you:
As background info, Sonic was in IRC channels saying he's having relationship problems, some girl was abusing him, blah blah blah anyways:
[14:34:33] <+Sonic> i didnt know asking for real help, in real life, was such a bad thing
[14:34:33] <+X-Ray_Dog> Oh my god did he really just say that
This was X-Ray_Dog's post on the Assault Cube Quotes thread he took it as kind of a joke but the fact that you spammed so many irc Channels asking for help was so weird. I'm pretty sure you were banned from a lot of channels including ours, but then I unbanned you, so..

"If [...] personal issues are not to be a part of clan activity I would have to respectfully disagree. The fellowship of this clan is meant to be a brotherhood, we are supposed to be there for eachother in any way we can, unless I misunderstood the founders :/"

Isaiah 28:19-20
Isaiah 3:10-25

why are you still here? Don't get me wrong, I still think you're chill. But after you made this thread and said hasta la vista, it just shows you really didn't have any intention of HELPING us make the change instead of just pointing it out and basically saying bye for a very small reason that is easily fixed. Your mood when you came back was as if you had never left and the clan was the same. I don't even think ThePrinter knew you before your "you are back" thread.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Visitor
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Lighten up {SOLVED}   Lighten up {SOLVED} Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Feb - 12:04

I recruited ThePrinter lol.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Visitor
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Lighten up {SOLVED}   Lighten up {SOLVED} Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Feb - 12:09

and Friteq.
i think Tripz but I might be confusing him for someone else.
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: Lighten up {SOLVED}   Lighten up {SOLVED} Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Feb - 19:33

Sonic wrote:

Hey Sonic,
I'm sorry to say this, but we didn't ignore the past. In fact, we used it to become stronger. The mistakes we made in the past hopefully won't be made in the future anymore. You, Erv and JamJam (and all the others) left from their own will (and we respected these decisions). Those that left could have stayed and helped to "be the change you want to see in the world" but they didn't. So, WE, the ones that stayed, handled the situation, re-organised, and we're still there so far. The clan has evolved since you left. If this evolution makes you feel uncomfortable because you lost your privileges, and that we didn't welcome you as well as we would have in the past. It's because now we expect from members to prove their loyalty and dedication in all situations. I hope you won't get me wrong, I have nothing against you. But tbh, I really don't see what's the goal in posting such a thread instead of bringing back some drama.

Wish you the best sincerely, Tc, Pce

Lighten up {SOLVED} 3117193551

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lighten up {SOLVED}   Lighten up {SOLVED} Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Lighten up {SOLVED}
Page 1 of 1