=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED}

Go down 
+7
BlackOps
@l <@P0n3
Million
Kawasaki
ThePrinter
PhaNtom
bugboy1028
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bugboy1028
Visitor
bugboy1028

Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED} Empty
PostSubject: Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED}   Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED} Icon_minitime1Wed 15 May - 4:05

I'm was nearly finished cleaning damages from LAST map messer and THIS HAPPENS!

I'm really pissed off. This map is designed for being fun small map with some open spaces to go through. It's excellent map in LSS in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED}   Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED} Icon_minitime1Wed 15 May - 4:17

Who messed up your map?
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED}   Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED} Icon_minitime1Wed 15 May - 4:25

You can just find the right .BAK file saved in the same place as your map and rename it to mapname.cgz.

Also, if you don't want people messing up your map, just type "/connect ths.cubers.net". It's a coop server jamz runs that isn't on the masterserver, so you don't have to worry about those noobs Smile
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED}   Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED} Icon_minitime1Wed 15 May - 6:28

I waited quitte some time to let my computer load something.. But there wasnt...

What is THIS? and who did that to you?
Back to top Go down
Kawasaki
M.I.A.
Kawasaki

PostSubject: Re: Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED}   Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED} Icon_minitime1Wed 15 May - 7:57

bugboy1028 wrote:
I'm was nearly finished cleaning damages from LAST map messer and THIS HAPPENS!

I'm really pissed off. This map is designed for being fun small map with some open spaces to go through. It's excellent map in LSS in my opinion.

You sound weird are you sure you're alright?
It sounds like you're talking to yourself in a forum o.O
Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED} Pew-pew-pew
Back to top Go down
bugboy1028
Visitor
bugboy1028

PostSubject: Re: Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED}   Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED} Icon_minitime1Wed 15 May - 8:53

My last BAK file have same damage from last messer.

This fellow name is =SA?BlackOps
Back to top Go down
bugboy1028
Visitor
bugboy1028

PostSubject: Re: Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED}   Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED} Icon_minitime1Wed 15 May - 9:02

Ok... I'm calmer now.

After I cleaned up the damage from last noob who messed vup my map, I opened the server to hope if my friend come on.

I worked on FFA spawns ( Free For All ).

I went AFK for bit.

By time I return, This person come on. It's =SA?BlackOps and he quickly went from spect to active. One of the PhanTom Coop Server's rule is "Do Not Edit Without Permission". He clearly ignore this rule and completely messed up the map. It is so bad that I had to change back to last BAK file. ( I dont go back to BAK file unless I can repair it. )
Back to top Go down
Kawasaki
M.I.A.
Kawasaki

PostSubject: Re: Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED}   Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED} Icon_minitime1Wed 15 May - 9:28

Well well now I understand your problem Very Happy

I hope Blackops will read this... ofc he will because I'll force him to Twisted Evil
and maybe you guys can solve this issue. And ofc I want to hear Blackops story about this (if he remembers).

Untill then I feel sorry for you, I know how it feels when you see your works be destroyed
by some trolls. But I know Blackops and I think hes not a kind of person who enjoys something like that,
hes friendly man Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED} Awesome-120110725-22047-1faqsqh

Back to top Go down
bugboy1028
Visitor
bugboy1028

PostSubject: Re: Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED}   Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED} Icon_minitime1Wed 15 May - 9:59

I noticed that he didnt provide any maps that shows he's good at mapping.

I'm just saying that. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED}   Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED} Icon_minitime1Wed 15 May - 16:10

He made CTF and gema maps wich are interesting Smile
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED}   Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED} Icon_minitime1Thu 16 May - 1:30

Really sorry about what happened bugboy1028.
I'm actually quite surprised as BlackOps never showed such behaviour before.
Let's wait for BlackOps's version of what happened and apologies or explanations.
Thanks for informing us.
Back to top Go down
bugboy1028
Visitor
bugboy1028

PostSubject: Re: Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED}   Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED} Icon_minitime1Fri 17 May - 13:12

I wants to jeard back from him before monday.
Back to top Go down
BlackOps
Visitor
BlackOps

PostSubject: Re: Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED}   Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED} Icon_minitime1Tue 21 May - 3:55

Hey bugboy I've ever seen you on the game ^^' and who are you man Very Happy ?
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED}   Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED} Icon_minitime1Tue 21 May - 4:05

Quite a reply Shocked
Back to top Go down
bugboy1028
Visitor
bugboy1028

PostSubject: Re: Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED}   Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED} Icon_minitime1Tue 21 May - 13:39

What the heck?

Comet, does you jappens to have his ip?

Phantom, please reply.
Back to top Go down
bugboy1028
Visitor
bugboy1028

PostSubject: Re: Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED}   Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED} Icon_minitime1Tue 21 May - 13:40

I also been in Assaultcube for long time. about 2 years so far.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED}   Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED} Icon_minitime1Tue 21 May - 20:52

bugboy1028 wrote:

What the heck?

Comet, does you jappens to have his ip?

Phantom, please reply.

Now its Phantom? You were complaing about BO. You have the Ip of the offender? We will match it.
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED}   Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED} Icon_minitime1Wed 22 May - 0:00

What do I need to reply to?
Back to top Go down
BlackOps
Visitor
BlackOps

PostSubject: Re: Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED}   Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED} Icon_minitime1Thu 23 May - 4:59

A person pretending to be me Mad

He take my nickname : .:HsOs​​:BlackOps

and I told him that I was not hsos but =SA? trial

and he do anything

he takes other names hsos : Zarkan , Nest and Warren

Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED}   Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED} Icon_minitime1Thu 23 May - 20:11

are you even the real bugboy? because the real bugboy1028 has been playing a lot longer then 2 years....
Back to top Go down
bugboy1028
Visitor
bugboy1028

PostSubject: Re: Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED}   Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED} Icon_minitime1Fri 24 May - 3:53

i dont remeber how long i play, skproion.

Phantom is hosting server that BlackOps was in ( coop server ). I am asking him to find that ip and post it here.

Hopefully, we can resolve this soon. I knew this is possibly not BlackOps i saw.
Back to top Go down
bugboy1028
Visitor
bugboy1028

PostSubject: Re: Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED}   Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED} Icon_minitime1Fri 24 May - 3:55

Skoprion, I remeber BrickSquad, |HP|, ShadowFlamez, NuckChorris, |FmC mapping group, and etc.
Back to top Go down
bugboy1028
Visitor
bugboy1028

PostSubject: Re: Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED}   Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED} Icon_minitime1Fri 24 May - 3:55

ThePrinter, I'm not clear sometimes.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED}   Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED} Icon_minitime1Fri 24 May - 3:58

So we have a common ennemy. Lets keep our eyes open for this imposter. Try to get an ip so we can get rid of him.

Phantom is there a way to find out who it was?
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED}   Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED} Icon_minitime1Fri 24 May - 4:03

Skorpion, this is the real bugboy. Some of you have pointed out his slightly different way of speaking, but that is due to personal reasons that I will not disclose without his consent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED}   Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED} Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Imposter of BlackOps messed up my map while waiting for my friend {SOLVED}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next