=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Complaint {Solved}

Go down 
+5
@l <@P0n3
Faron
Comet
WalkerGr
Sister
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sister
Visitor
Sister

Complaint {Solved} Empty
PostSubject: Complaint {Solved}   Complaint {Solved} Icon_minitime1Thu 15 Dec - 6:16

Well first post, im sorry to say its also your first complaint. First of all i would like to knkow if you have a =SA= member called A$CoM!X. If you do then, im dispointed. I started owning and then he says "STOP" and then goes on to headhot me.

Proof that i was owning him:

Complaint {Solved} 20111214190219acscaffol

I am very disappointed, and if this problem does not get resolved, i will be even more dissapointed!
Back to top Go down
WalkerGr
=SA= Member
WalkerGr

Complaint {Solved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint {Solved}   Complaint {Solved} Icon_minitime1Thu 15 Dec - 6:48

he isn't even in the clan i think sister he is just an impostor sorry for that.
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

Complaint {Solved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint {Solved}   Complaint {Solved} Icon_minitime1Thu 15 Dec - 6:58

We apologize for the inconvenience you have faced. The person you played with is a player who fakes us using our tag. He has impersonated and tag abused us and has a history of such with other clans before. We have informed about this player in ac forums for blacklisting. We are a decent clan with decent players striving to be better and professional in assaultcube gaming. Hope to see you have a good time playing with members of =SA= Clan in future. Thank you for bringing this issue to us and taking the time and hassle of registering to be here. We sincerely appreciate your efforts. Feel free to contact us via this forum or at #=SA= @ gamesurge.net channel for live interaction. you can also check our clan roster instantly without logging in this forum for the public to easily access it. Have a nice day. king
Back to top Go down
Sister
Visitor
Sister

Complaint {Solved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint {Solved}   Complaint {Solved} Icon_minitime1Thu 15 Dec - 7:16

Well thank god for that, i do have is IP if you would like it?
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

Complaint {Solved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint {Solved}   Complaint {Solved} Icon_minitime1Thu 15 Dec - 7:19

Sister wrote:

yes we would. I thought this had already been dealt with on the AC forum.
Back to top Go down
Sister
Visitor
Sister

Complaint {Solved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint {Solved}   Complaint {Solved} Icon_minitime1Thu 15 Dec - 7:26

Faron8- wrote:
Sister wrote:

I will post it ASAP
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

Complaint {Solved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint {Solved}   Complaint {Solved} Icon_minitime1Thu 15 Dec - 7:30

Faron8- wrote:
Sister wrote:

It has. :/ macm posted for BL on AC forums with like 3 - 4 full-IPs. Seems he can change IP easily. mofo!

Sorry about it sister.
Back to top Go down
Sister
Visitor
Sister

Complaint {Solved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint {Solved}   Complaint {Solved} Icon_minitime1Thu 15 Dec - 7:40

Its not your fault Razz

Code:
93.150.231.x
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

Complaint {Solved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint {Solved}   Complaint {Solved} Icon_minitime1Thu 15 Dec - 7:54

No point in posting multiple times, unless its really serious (which it somewhat is). Or else they will just get pissed. And I think it would be better if people that were in the clan did it because then it looks kind of like your trying to get someone thats actually in the clan banned (or just get proof that hes not).
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

Complaint {Solved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint {Solved}   Complaint {Solved} Icon_minitime1Thu 15 Dec - 10:30

You guys must understand that the Blacklist thread in the AC forums, does not automatically Blacklist people. It is up to server owners to use it, as paste the posts into their Blacklist files. Im pretty sure this idiot has been Blacklisted on the main, good rep servers though. So just note that noob servers will inevitably still allow him to play.
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

Complaint {Solved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint {Solved}   Complaint {Solved} Icon_minitime1Thu 15 Dec - 10:47

Mr.OpTic wrote:
You guys must understand that the Blacklist thread in the AC forums, does not automatically Blacklist people. It is up to server owners to use it, as paste the posts into their Blacklist files. Im pretty sure this idiot has been Blacklisted on the main, good rep servers though. So just note that noob servers will inevitably still allow him to play.

Really? I thought everyone posted there was automatically BL'ed throughout the vast world of AssCubelandia
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

Complaint {Solved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint {Solved}   Complaint {Solved} Icon_minitime1Thu 15 Dec - 11:17

Nope. The thread merely advertises that these people need to be blacklisted. Although there is the possibility of them being Centrally blacklisted whereby they arent able to view the masterlist. However people can still connect manually through server IP's (unless they're blacklisted on the server).
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

Complaint {Solved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint {Solved}   Complaint {Solved} Icon_minitime1Thu 15 Dec - 14:21

Mr.OpTic wrote:

Ahh, that's sad. I was looking forward to this asshole being BL'ed.
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

Complaint {Solved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint {Solved}   Complaint {Solved} Icon_minitime1Fri 16 Dec - 1:29

World ain't magical bro. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Visitor
Sonic

Complaint {Solved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint {Solved}   Complaint {Solved} Icon_minitime1Wed 26 Dec - 21:22

this is old but im fairly certain this is the guy who impersonated me.
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

Complaint {Solved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint {Solved}   Complaint {Solved} Icon_minitime1Sun 30 Dec - 23:32

Ahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Complaint {Solved} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint {Solved}   Complaint {Solved} Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Complaint {Solved}
Page 1 of 1