=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED}

Go down 
+4
Comet
Friteq
Skorpion
chaos
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chaos
Visitor
chaos

application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} Empty
PostSubject: application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED}   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Mar - 18:10

1. Name: justin
2. In-Game name: TuroK [dynasty]
3. Country: australia
4. Age:14
5. Gender:
6. What good you will bring to the clan:ill bring different skills
7. How long you have been playing AC?:1 year
8. Do you know any =SA= members?:gonna,comet,friteq,bango,rcjd
9. Other clans you have been in? and why you left:.Di| braggers,
10: How often/how many hours you play per day:1 hour a day , 2 hours on weekends
hello guys i got my invites from
.bango
.gonna.theprinter
wish me luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED}   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Mar - 18:41

Good luck and have fun

But remember this part in the process is about loyalty, commitment and dedication... this is where you get a grasp on who we are and our personality, but also we get to know you better, and we get to see what you really are.. a word of caution though... the progress can be quite slow and long so it will test your patience as well.. mine lasted 3 months.. but lets hope yours a bit shorter.. Smile

Keep that positive attitude up.. it will be sooner then you think..
Back to top Go down
chaos
Visitor
chaos

PostSubject: yes skorp   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Mar - 19:01

hello guys these are my 3 invites
http://iforce.co.nz/i/1agmqb05.wek.jpg
http://iforce.co.nz/i/h40k0mhk.2ek.jpg
http://iforce.co.nz/i/0wxkfckl.f5p.jpg
Back to top Go down
chaos
Visitor
chaos

PostSubject: add   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Mar - 19:05

and i forgot this

http://iforce.co.nz/i/jopkp2s5.4uo.jpg
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED}   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Mar - 20:26

Justin.. or whatever the name you would like to be called...
i have a question that i would like you to answer truthfully..

Have you applied previously?

your friend/ or yourself had a previous application on this website named "Ralf Justin Solis"
now your Alias is Justin. i also asked around on websites that "the previous Chaos" was signed up to as "Justin" in his name.
you also sound the same way as him because you don't express and use very little complicated words. In my head i always remember the first 2 or 3 didgets of the ip address.. and in my head your IP address matches ~Chaos~ the one that applied previously...

Now the way Skorpions see's it is that "you didn't have the patience" you left and said "its ok im applying to another clan" and after feeling ashamed.. you applied back here in =SA=.. and because you dont know how to set up another email account, you stuck with the same one....

And the other day i was with RCJD (before you was applied).. you said to us "which is better =SA= or DyH|.. and i replied " What ever suites you best?" and then you kept asking questions..... and then at the end it resulted "hmm i think il apply to =SA= again"

I want the truth from you.... please be honest.

if i find out that you lied..which i will find out soon...

i will not give you any respect and i will not be happy.
Back to top Go down
chaos
Visitor
chaos

PostSubject: haha   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Mar - 20:34

thank you Comet check these screenies
he was lagging but he still wanted me to post Smile kind progonna
http://iforce.co.nz/i/nepjsyvk.f5b.jpg
vs friteq
http://iforce.co.nz/i/iv0lzw4s.c44.jpg
gg's guys
Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend
Friteq

PostSubject: Re: application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED}   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Mar - 20:36

Not bad,first game today Razz

We will see on next match rabbit
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED}   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Mar - 20:56

My choice:
application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} 20120310 Nice Skill

his choice:
application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} 20120314

Arrow Good skill.

@ Chaos: I have deleted duplicate posts for ss.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED}   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sat 10 Mar - 3:05

COMET!!!! (Apparently) Turok is not Chaos. Remember Turok said he's just using his real life friend Chaos' forum account.

Skorpion, I suppose they may have a similar IP if they live in the same area. But Turok, I really don't get why you can't make your own forum account. And now that I think of it, are you Chaos/Panther? >.>
Back to top Go down
chaos
Visitor
chaos

PostSubject: um   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sat 10 Mar - 11:08

guys to be honest chaos/panther/gryphon is my family friend and then he asked me if i would like a clan
and i said ok so he showed me =SA= and i thought to myself that this clan was nice and neat so he said ok here use my account :\ so no need to worry

TuroK/dynasty/Ju$tiN
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED}   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sat 10 Mar - 16:18

that solves most of my questions except...

The IP address : it is the same
and the quote "i think il join =SA= again"

Back to top Go down
chaos
Visitor
chaos

PostSubject: :)   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sat 10 Mar - 20:56

my friend panther/chaos/gryphon was about to re-apply he said that but he noticed that noone liked him on dyH =SA= so he decided to quit and he want me to continue for him Smile
Back to top Go down
chaos
Visitor
chaos

PostSubject: yeh   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sat 10 Mar - 20:58

oHH yeh and atm his on holidays becoz his in philippines but iam pretty sure he will be back on AC after but he said he has to regain his skills so he wants me to use his name but i dont so i use my own name and he said to use his name so most people notice his online becoz iam daily and also he said good luck to my application on facebook so thats pretty much the truth
Back to top Go down
chaos
Visitor
chaos

PostSubject: hi   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sat 10 Mar - 20:59

umm the IP adress isnt the same
Back to top Go down
progonna
=SA= Member
progonna

PostSubject: Re: application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED}   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sat 10 Mar - 21:13

Why didnt u tell that b4 u apply???
:[
and yea when i was supporting dynasty he was like a bit different guy
Suspect
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED}   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sat 10 Mar - 21:50

progonna wrote:
Why didnt u tell that b4 u apply???
:[
and yea when i was supporting dynasty he was like a bit different guy
Suspect
... he told us that he was using his friend, Chaos' account. In the other thread.

Anyways, much against my 2:00AM brain and body, Turok was quite eager for a 1v1 so I said yes.

my pick:
application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} 20120318

his pick:
application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} 20120319

he had to leave unfortunately... It was 12-12 but i slashed him after he announced he had to leave and right b4 he disconnected. FOR THE LOLZ

Well, to be 100% honest Turok, you have talent in both the AR and sniper. =SA= rarely gets such talented apps in skill.
The downside is that I don't think your personality/maturity level is what =SA= is looking for. It's only been a couple of weeks, but I am quite capable at reading people.

I'm sorry to inform I've decided on an F2, but I would really like to see you apply again in the future if this application doesn't work out.

If you want the reasons why, I can post them here upon request, or PM. But I think I've been pretty clear.

Turok, you should know my vote has nothing to do with your skill (as I said, I'm impressed with your play) and it has nothing to do with sharing an account with chaos.

I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow, so this see you in two weeks! If not, I think you show some promise and you could pick up what I mean by maturity + etiquette over time (though it will be difficult). I sincerely would love to see you apply here again in the future, when you're ready Very Happy

You still have the other members yet to vote! One F2 doesn't mean it's over Razz

Peace!
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED}   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sat 10 Mar - 23:09

Turak Justin.. or what ever you want to be called....

Just because you receive an f2..... doesn't mean you have stop trying.....
its just that your attitude needs to improve a bit...

i want to give you some tips...

1) stop nagging and continuosly saying/spamming 1 vs 1 me now! .....
2) say hello and greet a little more friendlier...
3) its not that we dislike you, we just have higher expectations
4) here is an example......

Bad example,

hello, i want a 1 vs 1 now!...

I want a rematch!

good example,

hey man, how are you? good? oh thats good.. look i was wondering if we could have a match together just a friendly one...

wow gg man, you played well etc..
we need to play again sometime..

@faron le Janitor.. i have a new game and its called "how many dots does Skorpion use in his post"
Back to top Go down
chaos
Visitor
chaos

PostSubject: ok   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sun 11 Mar - 10:19

ok...
Back to top Go down
chaos
Visitor
chaos

PostSubject: ok   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sun 11 Mar - 10:21

good luck on your vacation rcjd..
Back to top Go down
chaos
Visitor
chaos

PostSubject: ok   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sun 11 Mar - 10:23

maturity ill work on that.........
Back to top Go down
chaos
Visitor
chaos

PostSubject: hey   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sun 11 Mar - 10:26

i was wondering u voted so early when i had time to improve on that but u voted after about 4 days i applied..
just saying
1 v 1 with owner of rIp
http://iforce.co.nz/i/z2s02wm3.jzo.jpg
vs dyH happy
http://iforce.co.nz/i/0vvdiy01.30s.jpg

Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED}   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sun 11 Mar - 11:08

Nice screenshots! Close game with dyh|happy, he's a good player Razz

chaos wrote:
i was wondering u voted so early when i had time to improve on that but u voted after about 4 days i applied..
just saying

Well, we're supposed to vote after one week, but then I would be on vacation. I am pretty sure about my vote too, but as you said, you could improve. It's possible for me to change my vote when I'm back from vacation, though usually I am confident about my votes before giving them.

"Just saying." Is it in your place as an applicant to say that? >.>
Back to top Go down
chaos
Visitor
chaos

PostSubject: ok   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sun 11 Mar - 16:05

ok
Back to top Go down
chaos
Visitor
chaos

PostSubject: bye   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sun 11 Mar - 18:38

dear =SA= clan sorry i have lied about my information and my real identity is chaos/panther/gryphon
iam sorry that i fooled you guys if u want u can cancel my application
sorry
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED}   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sun 11 Mar - 18:53

No, the fact is.. we cant cancel your app... only you can cancel your own app...
now i am a little upset about this, considering i had the same ip address etc....
But we all make mistakes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED}   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next