=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

BoMbeR Stopping by.

Go down 
+2
ThePrinter
Gurung
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gurung
M.I.A.
Gurung

BoMbeR Stopping by. Empty
PostSubject: BoMbeR Stopping by.   BoMbeR Stopping by. Icon_minitime1Wed 4 Jul - 17:32

Hey =SA=. i was just thinking i wanna apply for this clan but 1 problem. it says that i need 3 invites to apply or my application won't be viewed. if i do need an invite, how do i get them. i asked Duff and he told me to just apply. could u help me?
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR Stopping by.   BoMbeR Stopping by. Icon_minitime1Wed 4 Jul - 18:07

Before we give you our invite we want to know you better. Visit our irc (#=SA= @gamesurge or sa-chat.tk).

Tell something about ur self. Where are you from? Which clans have you been in? Why you left? Etc

Be yourself and play & talk with us.

I asked you to visit this page and you could see that as an invite. So you allready have one Very Happy. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Nutshot
=SA= Friend
Nutshot

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR Stopping by.   BoMbeR Stopping by. Icon_minitime1Wed 4 Jul - 20:36

Hi Bomber Very Happy

Welcome and goodluck Smile
Back to top Go down
Gurung
M.I.A.
Gurung

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR Stopping by.   BoMbeR Stopping by. Icon_minitime1Thu 5 Jul - 4:40

thnx for the invite printer. looking forward to having matches with u guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Furios
=SA= Friend
Furios

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR Stopping by.   BoMbeR Stopping by. Icon_minitime1Thu 5 Jul - 6:40

youve my invite Very Happy
But try to use binds constant and often.
I know it's hard in the beginning Razz
Back to top Go down
Gurung
M.I.A.
Gurung

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR Stopping by.   BoMbeR Stopping by. Icon_minitime1Thu 5 Jul - 6:43

thnx furios. i couldnt do good in gothic, my screen kept freezing when i was shooting and i was playing in 15-17 fps. really hard. but i will make sure that doesnt happen next time Smile
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR Stopping by.   BoMbeR Stopping by. Icon_minitime1Thu 5 Jul - 15:58

15-17 fps? And i was complaining about 60fps Embarassed Btw Welcome to our clan website and you can chat with us at sa-chat.tk which will redirect you to our irc channel (easiest way to communicate with us) king
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Visitor
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR Stopping by.   BoMbeR Stopping by. Icon_minitime1Wed 26 Sep - 3:54

hello! welcome to =SA= be sure to visit gamesurge IRC #=SA= channel frequently to get to know clan members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR Stopping by.   BoMbeR Stopping by. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

BoMbeR Stopping by.
Page 1 of 1