=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}

Go down 
+12
@l <@P0n3
Lateralus
Friteq
wallp@
progonna
Comet
Furios
Million
RCJD
Faron
ThePrinter
Gurung
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gurung
M.I.A.
Gurung

BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} Empty
PostSubject: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Thu 5 Jul - 6:50

1. Which three =SA= members invited you to apply?: Gonna, Furious, Printer
2. Name (first name is fine): Nima Gurung
3. In-Game name(s) (list all): BoMbeR sometimes Gurung
4. Country + Timezone: GTM
5. Age: 13
6. Gender: Male
7. What good can you will bring to =SA=?: my friendliness and maybe even abit of skill Very Happy
8. How long you have been playing AC?: 1 and a half years
9. Do you know any =SA= members?: ThePrinter, Duff, RCJD, Skore13, Gonna etc.
10. Other clans you have been in? Why you left?: FmC, friendly clan but just not competative enough. iOD|, [SAD], {SoH} all died.
11. How often/how many hours you play per day?: 3-5hrs if not more
12. Have you ever been blacklisted? (Before/Now) Why?: nope
13. Have you read the message for applicants, the recruitment rules, and =SA= rules?: yes
Back to top Go down
Gurung
M.I.A.
Gurung

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Thu 5 Jul - 6:55

hmmm. it says that new members cant post external links for 7 days :/. cant post the screen shots i had.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Thu 5 Jul - 7:39

Ey Bomber!

First of all I want to point out that RCJD is of duty on the moment but I know for sure he also wants to welcome you Very Happy

secondly I'll explain the application progress. We had 15 members in the last few apps, but Million and Friteq left and Furios came in so that makes: 14.

You'll need 40% of these members voting F1 for you. That is: 14 * 0,4 = 5,6. There are no rules for rouding up but I say you can easily get 6 votes. So by that u need 3 votes to become trial member: =SA?BoMbeR and 6 votes to become =SA=BoMber

You can get these votes by posting SS, playing with us and find us at our IRC. Talk with us Very Happy!!

3 things are important.
1. Friendship
2. Loyalty
3. Skills

The 1st and the 3th are more easier to test then the 2nd but neccesary for this is that you visit this forum much and talk to us on IRC. I also want to give out a shout to non-active AC but still SA members: You can vote too. Maybe not on skills but pls give your opinion about the applicant on his Friendship and Loyalty. We need you guys!
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Thu 5 Jul - 7:42

Where do you live? Can't be on planet earth, never heard of a zone called GTM.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Thu 5 Jul - 7:48

Bomber wrote:
hmmm. it says that new members cant post external links for 7 days :/. cant post the screen shots i had.

Yooo Bomber! Very happy to see this application here [:

It is nice to see your application is mostly complete and thorough. Leaving FmC because they are not your preferred level of competitiveness is a completely good reason. However, are you sure =SA= is the right level of competitiveness for you?

To be honest, we try our best to play as many matches and clan matches whenever we are available and online together. You didn't exactly fill in what GMT timezone you live in s: But I recall you are from Nepal? (from my memory of your BoB application). What I am trying to say is, if you play at a time when many other =SA= members are online, activity and competitiveness won't be a problem. We love playing other clans (though we're not afraid to lose xD). But, if you find you are never online with other =SA= members, it will obviously be hard to play a CM.

Just keep that in mind, as we don't want you to join our clan and then ditch us because we are also not the right competitive level.

About links, I believe you can post SS by using the built in upload tool on this forum, and then posting your pic as [img.]piclinkhere[./img] without the dots.

Also, reviewing your applications to BoB, I believe you chose to cancel your first application to start up/revive another clan? When you reapplied, I believe BoB did not want to see your application, as you did not demonstrate commitment in your first app. I suppose that was harsh of them, but they had a good reason.

We want to make sure you are serious about this application and you will be a loyal and committed =SA= member. I think loyalty will be the biggest thing you need to prove for us, as I have seen you play and you have some good skills (team skills too!), as well as a friendly personality.

Again, I am happy to see you apply, but don't feel scared about my warnings above (:
We take applications very seriously and we hope you will too!

Good luck. Be sure to visit our IRC.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Thu 5 Jul - 7:52

ThePrinter wrote:
Ey Bomber!

First of all I want to point out that RCJD is of duty on the moment but I know for sure he also wants to welcome you Very Happy

secondly I'll explain the application progress. We had 15 members in the last few apps, but Million and Friteq left and Furios came in so that makes: 14.

You'll need 40% of these members voting F1 for you. That is: 14 * 0,4 = 5,6. There are no rules for rouding up but I say you can easily get 6 votes. So by that u need 3 votes to become trial member: =SA?BoMbeR and 6 votes to become =SA=BoMber

You can get these votes by posting SS, playing with us and find us at our IRC. Talk with us Very Happy!!

3 things are important.
1. Friendship
2. Loyalty
3. Skills

The 1st and the 3th are more easier to test then the 2nd but neccesary for this is that you visit this forum much and talk to us on IRC. I also want to give out a shout to non-active AC but still SA members: You can vote too. Maybe not on skills but pls give your opinion about the applicant on his Friendship and Loyalty. We need you guys!

Just wanted to say, beautifully written post Printer =D
You covered everything and you almost made me cry.

I can now be away in peace! HAHA JK I will still spam these forums.

Bomber, as Printer said, I

EDIT: Will be away until July 21 xD

Last edited by RCJD on Thu 5 Jul - 13:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Thu 5 Jul - 8:53

RCJD wrote:
ThePrinter wrote:
Ey Bomber!

3 things are important.
1. Friendship
2. Loyalty
3. Skills

Just wanted to say, beautifully written post Printer =D
You covered everything and you almost made me cry.

I can now be away in peace! HAHA JK I will still spam these forums.

Bomber, as Printer said, I

Im going to make a complete useless post saying:

<3
Back to top Go down
Gurung
M.I.A.
Gurung

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Thu 5 Jul - 17:24

Faron8 wrote:
Where do you live? Can't be on planet earth, never heard of a zone called GTM.

sorry. i meant to put GTM +1 and i live in england.
Back to top Go down
Gurung
M.I.A.
Gurung

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Thu 5 Jul - 17:37

RCJD wrote:
Bomber wrote:

Yooo Bomber! Very happy to see this application here [:

It is nice to see your application is mostly complete and thorough. Leaving FmC because they are not your preferred level of competitiveness is a completely good reason. However, are you sure =SA= is the right level of competitiveness for you?

To be honest, we try our best to play as many matches and clan matches whenever we are available and online together. You didn't exactly fill in what GMT timezone you live in s: But I recall you are from Nepal? (from my memory of your BoB application). What I am trying to say is, if you play at a time when many other =SA= members are online, activity and competitiveness won't be a problem. We love playing other clans (though we're not afraid to lose xD). But, if you find you are never online with other =SA= members, it will obviously be hard to play a CM.

Just keep that in mind, as we don't want you to join our clan and then ditch us because we are also not the right competitive level.

About links, I believe you can post SS by using the built in upload tool on this forum, and then posting your pic as [img.]piclinkhere[./img] without the dots.

Also, reviewing your applications to BoB, I believe you chose to cancel your first application to start up/revive another clan? When you reapplied, I believe BoB did not want to see your application, as you did not demonstrate commitment in your first app. I suppose that was harsh of them, but they had a good reason.

We want to make sure you are serious about this application and you will be a loyal and committed =SA= member. I think loyalty will be the biggest thing you need to prove for us, as I have seen you play and you have some good skills (team skills too!), as well as a friendly personality.

Again, I am happy to see you apply, but don't feel scared about my warnings above (:
We take applications very seriously and we hope you will too!

Good luck. Be sure to visit our IRC.

Hiya RCJD. thnx for the warm welcome.

just like to say that i do think this clan is at the right level because i know people like printer, urself and many good players that r still active and left. i might not be that good but im here to improve with guys. i was aplying for bob because they pretty much are my favourite clan in this game(not saying i don't like ur or any other clan) just i like that clan better. but after wat i did on my first application they would never let me in. since i can't join any of the 'BIG' clans, i try join clans like FmC, =SA= etc. clans that are not known as well as the other clans but are still friendly and competative. any ways, hope to play with u after ur inactivity RCJD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Thu 5 Jul - 18:07

FURIOS not Furious xD

Good luck with your app Smile
Back to top Go down
Furios
=SA= Friend
Furios

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Thu 5 Jul - 18:44

Yeah Million say it.FURIOS not Furious Evil or Very Mad
You are now a applicant.
And we can vote for you.
My vote:F2.
Jk.
Back to top Go down
Gurung
M.I.A.
Gurung

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Fri 6 Jul - 2:32

scared me for a sec 'FURIOUS' Wink
Back to top Go down
Gurung
M.I.A.
Gurung

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Fri 6 Jul - 2:35

rhy
Back to top Go down
Gurung
M.I.A.
Gurung

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Fri 6 Jul - 2:39

1vs1 against Gonna and an inter:

1vs1:

BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} Scaled.php?server=688&filename=20120705021242acdeserts

BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} Scaled.php?server=3&filename=20120705022359acdouzesu

inter:

BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} Scaled.php?server=341&filename=20120704191613acdesert3
Back to top Go down
Gurung
M.I.A.
Gurung

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Fri 6 Jul - 3:50

1vs1 against Comet:

BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} Scaled.php?server=687&filename=20120706003048acdouzeto

BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} Scaled.php?server=706&filename=20120706004607acdesertt

GG Comet. Hope to play with u again Smile
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Fri 6 Jul - 4:29

nice game man Very Happy

Ask Gonna to vote for you! or ask him what he needs to see more from you before he votes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Fri 6 Jul - 13:58

ThePrinter wrote:
nice game man Very Happy

Ask Gonna to vote for you! or ask him what he needs to see more from you before he votes Very Happy

Yup yup. It is a tad early to vote right now (maybe wait until the end of the week for trial votes?), but since you had the chance to play with Furios, Comet, and Gonna so far, ask for their advice to earn a spot in the Sniper Alliance. Don't be annoying and beg for a vote - but there is nothing wrong with asking what to do to earn one (:

I love seeing such activity in your application so early on. Keep it up and you'll be at a great pace.

You probably know this already as you said "Yes" to reading the three threads for recruits, but you have one month to become a trial member (3 F1's).
Back to top Go down
Gurung
M.I.A.
Gurung

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Fri 6 Jul - 17:26

don't worry guys. i hopw that ii get in trial before a month. i will ask the people i've played with what i need to do to get and f1 from them(dw i won't beg).
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Fri 6 Jul - 18:46

I wont vote early but im "positive" on Bomber's app Razz My only advice for now, always be dynamic in offensive mode. Never take the same route more than twice or you will end up dead easily due to predictable moves. I beat you on the 1st map due to tactics even thou you were strong with skill/reflex and ping support. Else you could have easily beat me since i am the weakest but sneaky player in =SA= Clan Razz Hope to see you progress with time bro and good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Furios
=SA= Friend
Furios

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Sat 7 Jul - 8:07

haha little problem you need 6 f1 to get FULL.
How many members are active ?
Comet,Printer,Me,Gonna,RCJD(other timezone) and ???
Back to top Go down
progonna
=SA= Member
progonna

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Sat 7 Jul - 8:09

First I have to say, I had no doubt on last screenshots xD
that was the moment when I first time back after few months 'no play' ac.
I wasn't realyy satisfy though cuz i still cud kill u . haha
but I give u an Invite BoMbeR Smile for another vote for trial member.. find me in ac.
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Sat 7 Jul - 11:35

Furios wrote:

Does it matter if we're active? I didn't play AC, like, at all when I applied.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Sat 7 Jul - 13:40

Faron8 wrote:
Furios wrote:

Does it matter if we're active? I didn't play AC, like, at all when I applied.

Members who can`t vote based on playing AC tests... they can vote on personality and other traits.

EDIT: Bomber, consider capping your fps (/maxfps 125, for example) so you won't be affected by AC's hitreg. Hitreg could make some of your bullets not register if your fps is unstable (changes around).

Also, =SA= currently requires 3 F1's for trial and 5 F1's for full. Keep it up! I want to test you next Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Gurung
M.I.A.
Gurung

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Sun 8 Jul - 2:22

sorry for disconnecting on u Printer, my computer decided just not to connect to hlin. this computer has been acting up lately. screen keeps freezing. sometimes kicks me out of a server for no reason. im sorry for this.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1Sun 8 Jul - 2:31

good that you posted this!

we will get a new appointment later..

Hope ur computer will work quick Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next