=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

BoMbeR New Mac

Go down 
+2
ThePrinter
Gurung
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gurung
M.I.A.
Gurung

BoMbeR New Mac Empty
PostSubject: BoMbeR New Mac   BoMbeR New Mac Icon_minitime1Thu 27 Sep - 5:41

Hi =SA=. Just like to tell you that I will be hopefully getting my mac book pro tommorrow, if not the day after but i'll definatly be getting. dunno if i'll be on assault cube straight away but i'll be sure to messages you guys if i am on AC again. Just wanted to notify every one Smile. bye for now
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

BoMbeR New Mac Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR New Mac   BoMbeR New Mac Icon_minitime1Thu 27 Sep - 6:00

Ey man!!

Great to hear! I hope youll get it soon and everythig will work!! If you want to reopen your apply now that your can be active again pls tell one of the senates(likeme) we can reopen your app for you!

Have funwith your mac!!
Back to top Go down
phantom1
M.I.A.

BoMbeR New Mac Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR New Mac   BoMbeR New Mac Icon_minitime1Thu 27 Sep - 7:28

kewl
Back to top Go down
phantom1
M.I.A.

BoMbeR New Mac Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR New Mac   BoMbeR New Mac Icon_minitime1Thu 27 Sep - 7:29

ermahgersh printer that's your 1000th post WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation party
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

BoMbeR New Mac Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR New Mac   BoMbeR New Mac Icon_minitime1Thu 27 Sep - 8:17

Hell yeah I didnt notice Lol. Is that a good or a bad thing?
Back to top Go down
phantom1
M.I.A.

BoMbeR New Mac Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR New Mac   BoMbeR New Mac Icon_minitime1Thu 27 Sep - 8:30

it means you're a dedicated member and you post way too much Razz jk it means youve stuck with this clan and you're legit and that ish
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

BoMbeR New Mac Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR New Mac   BoMbeR New Mac Icon_minitime1Thu 27 Sep - 10:17

Lol.

Cancels his app, says he can't get a computer.

Posts 4 days later saying his computer is coming within the next day or two.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Visitor
Sonic

BoMbeR New Mac Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR New Mac   BoMbeR New Mac Icon_minitime1Thu 27 Sep - 15:30

Shadz, stop obviosly trying to poison new apps to =SA=... its kind of obvious how you do it, subtley, sneakily, with little sarcastic neative comments. This has been happening on and off for over a year! sorry shadZ but please STFU, mind your own business, this isn't your clan anymore ya know?

anyways welcome to =SA=!
sorry about the negativity. Please dont stop coming to our site and forums because of the immediate negativity. I am here to protect you. Love you! and Welcome and Have Fun!
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

BoMbeR New Mac Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR New Mac   BoMbeR New Mac Icon_minitime1Thu 27 Sep - 15:50

A new macbook pro? awesome!

As ThePrinter says, let us know once you're back in the game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BoMbeR New Mac Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR New Mac   BoMbeR New Mac Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

BoMbeR New Mac
Page 1 of 1