=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

app Wallp@ {DENIED}

Go down 
+8
Faron
ShadowFlameZ
Nutshot
RCJD
Furios
ThePrinter
progonna
wallp@
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
RCJD
=SA= Member

app Wallp@ {DENIED} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: app Wallp@ {DENIED}   app Wallp@ {DENIED} - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Jul - 8:18

Wallp@ and I finally got a chance to play each other again.

I wanted to test his communication more than anything else - the score and results of the 2v2 inter was mostly irrelevant. If we lost 2000-0, so be it, but I would still be happy if you communicated me in that game.

I was on TS with him, but he had no mic, which is fine. So I asked him to communicate using team chat in the AssaultCube console.

Didn't happen.

Also, when I asked if he could hear me on TS, he would not reply (in chat).

A final small thing. In every game I have played with Wallp@, he would disappear for a good 5-8 minutes without saying why. Me, and the kind FD players had to wait not knowing if he would return. It was both frustrating and embarrassing. I think this is not good gaming etiquette and a message saying why you are leaving would be nice - but this happened every game we have played.

Wallp@, I am giving you another chance to prove you have the basics of English so you can communicate and bond with us clan members. It is not just important in game, but also important out of the game. I think it is okay to extend the "trial membership deadline" of this application as it is a special case. Take your time, learn English, and play with me again. If it looks like it won't work out ==> F2 ): which would make me sad as you are pretty dedicated and skilled and friendly, but lack manners and communication.

Code:
<17:04:30> "RCJD": sry i accidentally closed the msg box
<17:04:34> "RCJD": wht was ur last msg?
<17:04:40> "RCJD": what was your last message?
<17:05:23> "Wallp@": go
<17:06:05> "Wallp@": was my last go
<17:06:29> "Wallp@": before the match
<17:06:46> "RCJD": ahh
<17:06:53> "RCJD": i still don't understand.
<17:07:18> "Wallp@": sorry
<17:07:31> "Wallp@": I saw now
<17:07:52> "RCJD": okay...
<17:07:56> "RCJD": one more chance dude
<17:07:58> "RCJD": play a game with me
<17:08:04> "Wallp@": I saw the question now that you speak
<17:08:05> "RCJD": i don't care if you play good or bad
<17:08:10> "RCJD": i want you to COMMUNICATE
<17:08:15> "RCJD": I want you to CHAT
<17:08:19> "RCJD": You don't need mic
<17:08:23> "RCJD": but you need to type team messages
<17:08:25> "RCJD": Understood?
<17:08:39> "Wallp@": ok
<17:08:56> "Wallp@": man
<17:09:03> "Wallp@": sorry
<17:09:40> "Wallp@": I was sad we did not want to defeat pro = sa = forgive me
<17:09:52> "RCJD": ?
<17:09:57> "RCJD": I do not understand what you are saying.
<17:12:05> "Wallp@": I do not want to see the clan loses
<17:12:26> "RCJD": Wallp@!  Listen
<17:12:30> "RCJD": I do not care about the losses
<17:12:49> "RCJD": All i want is a clan where we have a tight group of loyal members --> FRIENDS
<17:12:58> "RCJD": and for that to happen, we need to be able to talk to each other
<17:13:07> "Wallp@": and I really like you guys and I did it
<17:13:08> "RCJD": and in the last game, you could not talk to me, I could not talk to you.
<17:13:43> "Wallp@": ya
<17:15:53> "Wallp@": I swear I will try my best to communicate more with you guys
<17:17:13> "RCJD": thanks Wallp@
<17:17:15> "RCJD": it is good to hear that
<17:17:31> "RCJD": I really like it when I see you are trying!
<17:17:48> "RCJD": When you are confident in your English, play with me again... then you will be closer to an F1 (:
<17:17:58> "RCJD": Also, try addign some binds.

Also, Wallp@, could you add some binds?
Back to top Go down
Furios
=SA= Friend

PostSubject: Re: app Wallp@ {DENIED}   app Wallp@ {DENIED} - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Jul - 8:33

I think he doesnt know how to make/use binds.

Can anyone explain him how to make/use binds ?

Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member

PostSubject: Re: app Wallp@ {DENIED}   app Wallp@ {DENIED} - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Jul - 8:52

Add the following to your "autoexec.cfg" file which is found under C://Program Files/AssaultCube_v1.1.0.4/config if you are using Windows.

Code:
// This file gets executed every time you start AssaultCube.

// This is where you should put any scripts you may have created for AC.
exec config\tools.cfg
execdir scripts
bind "BACKQUOTE" [if $editing [] [voicecom defendtheflag "~DEFEND~"]]
bind 1 [if $editing [ domodifier 5 ] [say % "~enemy in BASE~"]]
bind 2 [if $editing [ domodifier 7 ] [say % "<~LEFT<~"]]
bind 3 [if $editing [ domodifier 8 ] [say % "~MIDDLE~"]]
bind 4 [if $editing [ domodifier 9 ] [say % "~>RIGHT~>"]]
bind 5 [if $editing [] [voicecom coverme "Cover me!"]]
bind 6 [if $editing [] [say % "<<<I'M LEFT<<<"]]
bind 7 [if $editing [] [say % ">>>I'M RIGHT>>>"]]
bind 8 [if $editing [vdelta -1] [voicecom sorry "Sorry!"]]
bind 9 [if $editing [vdelta 1] [voicecom niceshot "Nice shot!"]]
bind 0 [if $editing [] [voicecom imattacking "I'm attacking!"]]
bind "QUOTE" [if $editing [] [voicecom recovertheflag "Recover the flag!"]]
bind Q [if $editing [ domodifier 1 ] [toggleshowmap]]
bind "RCTRL" [if $editing [] [voicecom staytogether "Stay together!"]]

bullethole 1
gib 1
blood 1
clockdisplay 1
Back to top Go down
Nutshot
=SA= Friend
Nutshot

PostSubject: Re: app Wallp@ {DENIED}   app Wallp@ {DENIED} - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Jul - 8:55

Someone already explained it a few pages ago, Wallp@, go back in the pages and look for it, it's very usefull Smile
Back to top Go down
Lateralus
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
Lateralus

PostSubject: Re: app Wallp@ {DENIED}   app Wallp@ {DENIED} - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Jul - 11:01

queremos saber que você pode se comunicar conosco no jogo. Você deve demonstrar sua habilidade para seguir a nossa orientação. queremos ajudá-lo

"we want to know that you can communicate with us in the game. You should demonstrate your ability to follow our guidance. We want to help you out."

It pains me because i know Wallp@ really wants to join. There is a pretty big barrier at this point due to his lack of understanding. I can try to help him out with binds the next time i see him.
Back to top Go down
wallp@
Visitor
wallp@

PostSubject: Re: app Wallp@ {DENIED}   app Wallp@ {DENIED} - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Jul - 17:00

tranks RCJD Now I know what you wanted speak ^^
Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend
Friteq

PostSubject: Re: app Wallp@ {DENIED}   app Wallp@ {DENIED} - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Jul - 21:17

Type in game:

/bind right [say % RIGHTSIDE]
/bind left [say % LEFTSIDE]
/bind up [say % Midlle]
/bind down [say % BASE]

Back to top Go down
progonna
=SA= Member
progonna

PostSubject: Re: app Wallp@ {DENIED}   app Wallp@ {DENIED} - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Jul - 21:29

@RCJD pls smile while reading this , so u don't feel frustrated :-)
Wallp@ told me that, he couldn't understand what u had spoken. It was too fast for an english listener like him..
sriously believe me I was one of this listener too.
It's awkward though to speak slowly , but that's the way he can listen and understand.
As english isn't his primary language It's hard to catch up and understand what the words meant.
It's like a delay understanding. It was hard for me too to understand english that quick.
lol!
.But i think keybinds are understandable.
they're just basic words :
RIGHT
LEFT
MIDDLE
BASE.
if not, then it would be hard without translating earlier.

@wallp , go to http://translate.google.com Razz

/PS i'll post two Alias scripts if u think it'll be worthy.
ideas:
1) you could type the alias (i suppose '/strategy1' as the alias) in-match and delete the binds (/resetbinds ) when u'r in other mode like coop mode and just type back the alias when u'r in-match.
OR
2)suppose, u have both alias scripted.
1st alias : /strategy1 (English instructs keybinds)
2nd alias : /strategy2 (Brazillian instructs keybinds)
I know our main communication is english..
if in case..... u could type one of them for ur teammate like wallp@.
but let's first of all make him comunicate with the english basics Smile

Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend
Friteq

PostSubject: Re: app Wallp@ {DENIED}   app Wallp@ {DENIED} - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Jul - 22:05

Gonna...you and your haxxxx..
Back to top Go down
wallp@
Visitor
wallp@

PostSubject: Re: app Wallp@ {DENIED}   app Wallp@ {DENIED} - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Jul - 23:48

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk firteq
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: app Wallp@ {DENIED}   app Wallp@ {DENIED} - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed 18 Jul - 6:05

Having to use a translator just to communicate with other people is way too tedious IMO.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: app Wallp@ {DENIED}   app Wallp@ {DENIED} - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed 18 Jul - 15:28

Yesterday you came onto IRC and posted some spam link.
:s
Back to top Go down
wallp@
Visitor
wallp@

PostSubject: Re: app Wallp@ {DENIED}   app Wallp@ {DENIED} - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed 18 Jul - 16:44

yes friend^^ Laughing
Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend
Friteq

PostSubject: Re: app Wallp@ {DENIED}   app Wallp@ {DENIED} - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed 18 Jul - 19:41

My links rulesss bounce
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: app Wallp@ {DENIED}   app Wallp@ {DENIED} - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu 19 Jul - 11:43

ShadowFlameZ wrote:
Yesterday you came onto IRC and posted some spam link.
:s

F2
Back to top Go down
wallp@
Visitor
wallp@

PostSubject: Re: app Wallp@ {DENIED}   app Wallp@ {DENIED} - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu 19 Jul - 23:30

guy do not know why the persecution mais não me importo I escrevir something for him in irc you do not know what and and is judging me beautiful farone8 I wrote a thing about an alleged hacker sorry ShadowFlameZ and Now if you do not want me to talk a friend into the clan between clan so to speak is easy to speak you do not play with me yet more fine f2 f2 f2 think you do not like me here in the clan Razz
Back to top Go down
wallp@
Visitor
wallp@

PostSubject: Re: app Wallp@ {DENIED}   app Wallp@ {DENIED} - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu 19 Jul - 23:39

RCJD friend and I'm packing up what you asked me and Sorry, not arranged before I am also arranging to put my prints better thank by commands really helped me too in inter tranks cheers
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: app Wallp@ {DENIED}   app Wallp@ {DENIED} - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri 20 Jul - 0:33

I'm glad to hear that the binds are helping wallp@!

Maybe we will have a better game with more communication in the future Wink

Faron8 has his reasons for his F2. Generally, spamming is not a very welcomed behaviour. I also seen you say "kkkkkk" a few times in game, which is not a big deal, but again - not so welcomed.

Perhaps Faron8 will be willing to take back his F2.

One more thing, "gíria" is spelled "thanks", not tranks (:

Good luck man.
Back to top Go down
wallp@
Visitor
wallp@

PostSubject: Re: app Wallp@ {DENIED}   app Wallp@ {DENIED} - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri 20 Jul - 2:58

sometimes I'm laughing and why talk about funny things I'm here to apologize because I like very much of you Wink
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: app Wallp@ {DENIED}   app Wallp@ {DENIED} - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat 21 Jul - 21:42

Admin's are getting lazy these days Razz Wall and Bom should be recruits!!

//ontopic: Hope to play you soon Wallp@ and have a little IRC chat when i return
Back to top Go down
wallp@
Visitor
wallp@

PostSubject: Re: app Wallp@ {DENIED}   app Wallp@ {DENIED} - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun 22 Jul - 2:53

ok so let's Friend ^^ alien
Back to top Go down
Lateralus
Lateralus

PostSubject: Re: app Wallp@ {DENIED}   app Wallp@ {DENIED} - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon 23 Jul - 14:16

I have played several games with wallp@ and don't believe he was trying to be facetious with his spam or texting "kkkk" I also think he understands now that these behaviors are not accepted here. He has shown some activity in irc (although i wish he was there more). I am willing to give a little more patience in understanding him but i think it's a barrier we can break through. With this all in consideration my vote is:

F1
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: app Wallp@ {DENIED}   app Wallp@ {DENIED} - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon 23 Jul - 14:24

Congratz, Wallp@!

I think you have three F1's: Gonna, Furios, and Lateralus.

This means you are now a trial member. You can now wear the trial tag =SA?, so you can be =SA?Wallp@

With the current roster, you need five F1's for full membership, so you only need to earn two more!

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Lateralus
Lateralus

PostSubject: Re: app Wallp@ {DENIED}   app Wallp@ {DENIED} - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon 23 Jul - 15:46

Congrats wallp@! Please join us on irc as frequently as possible.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: app Wallp@ {DENIED}   app Wallp@ {DENIED} - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon 23 Jul - 16:37

I forgot to factor in Faron8's F2. Should Wallp@ still be a trial member at this time? Perhaps he needs to demonstrate to Faron8 first that he can overcome the issues Faron8 highlighted.

Back to top Go down
wallp@
Visitor
wallp@

PostSubject: Re: app Wallp@ {DENIED}   app Wallp@ {DENIED} - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon 23 Jul - 23:34

Thank you thank you very much even our I will honor this clan with all my strength I'm very happy to be part of the family I'm learning more English I bought a new pro video card reaches 500 fps spiked tranks family Very Happy Smile Laughing alien rabbit bom cheers Basketball Basketball rendeer
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: app Wallp@ {DENIED}   app Wallp@ {DENIED} - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue 24 Jul - 2:17

I say: From now on wall can play as: =SA?Wallp@ BUT if he gets one more F2 hes out…

@Wallp@: prove Faron that you are worth his approval. Be nice and behave!

@ Lat: great to see you this active but try to SS your games so we enjoy too:D
Back to top Go down
wallp@
Visitor
wallp@

PostSubject: Re: app Wallp@ {DENIED}   app Wallp@ {DENIED} - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue 24 Jul - 2:44

thank man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: app Wallp@ {DENIED}   app Wallp@ {DENIED} - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

app Wallp@ {DENIED}
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next