=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

flippie is back

Go down 
+5
ThePrinter
Furios
Million
@l <@P0n3
flippie
9 posters
AuthorMessage
flippie
M.I.A.
flippie

flippie is back Empty
PostSubject: flippie is back   flippie is back Icon_minitime1Wed 13 Feb - 18:51

hello everyone,

since a few days i play AC again after a long stop due to building house, a lot of work (well, everyone who did it, knows it). So i'm back to say hello to my old friend and Hi to everyone who i don't know yet.

I hope to be online a bit more then the last years, months Evil or Very Mad

I've see that i didn't loose all my skills, which =sa=capone must have seen today Wink (for info: i play under the name "hidiho" at the moment

if you want some more info, just ask

greatzzz
filip aka 'hidiho' ingame
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

flippie is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: flippie is back   flippie is back Icon_minitime1Wed 13 Feb - 19:45

Hey flippie aka. hidiho,

good to see you back around!

As you can see, as you were inactive for longer than a month, you have been moved to MIA.

Are you willing to get back in the clan? Or just letting us know we'll have the chance to cross u in-game more often?

Anyways, Tc
Back to top Go down
flippie
M.I.A.
flippie

flippie is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: flippie is back   flippie is back Icon_minitime1Wed 13 Feb - 22:02

sure i'll want to get back in the clan and also I want to keep improving myself

you'll find me a lot on AssaultCube and when I have time, i'll be on the IRC-chat here asswell

For the people who don't know me yet:
name: Filip
Living Place: Lochristi (close to Ghent) in Belgium
Job: working a lot on TGV, Thalys

greatzzz,
filip (also: my nickname will be changing back to flippie) and I hope to get the =sa= tag soon

Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

flippie is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: flippie is back   flippie is back Icon_minitime1Wed 13 Feb - 23:46

Hello, do you speak French ? Razz
Back to top Go down
Furios
=SA= Friend
Furios

flippie is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: flippie is back   flippie is back Icon_minitime1Thu 14 Feb - 7:15

Welcome mate,
I've got a question when did you stop Assault Cube, and how long did you play ?
See you (hopefully) in game. Wink
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

flippie is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: flippie is back   flippie is back Icon_minitime1Thu 14 Feb - 7:56

ey Welcome bro!

Meet us at TS or IRC .
You can find me at idis.woop.us @TS

Yeah I wonder: normall people get moved to MIA when they leave =SA= without a statement? Did you??
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

flippie is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: flippie is back   flippie is back Icon_minitime1Thu 14 Feb - 13:55

Probably did^

Though I'm impressed, this is the second time he's made a return, like Sonic (though let's hope this one goes better...).

Nice dude, been in =SA= since before my time.
Back to top Go down
flippie
M.I.A.
flippie

flippie is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: flippie is back   flippie is back Icon_minitime1Thu 14 Feb - 20:52

Well,

A few things: i speak 3 languages very good: 1st: dutch (nederlands), 2nd: french, 3rd: English and i understand german a little bit

I stopped SA because we started building our house and in the beginning i could log in from time to time, but after a little while i combined going to work and doing almost everything in the house myself: electricity, heating, alarm, ... so it was impossible for me to play AC

But now, i'm back Wink and stay here

People who don't know me yet, you'll start to know me :p

Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

flippie is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: flippie is back   flippie is back Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Feb - 0:08

flippie wrote:
Well,

A few things: i speak 3 languages very good: 1st: dutch (nederlands), 2nd: french, 3rd: English and i understand german a little bit

I stopped SA because we started building our house and in the beginning i could log in from time to time, but after a little while i combined going to work and doing almost everything in the house myself: electricity, heating, alarm, ... so it was impossible for me to play AC

I speak english very good, too.
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

flippie is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: flippie is back   flippie is back Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Feb - 0:27

I'm glad Flippie is back in the arena. He has my invite to get back to the clan asap Razz
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

flippie is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: flippie is back   flippie is back Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Feb - 4:56

Faron wrote:
flippie wrote:
Well,

I speak english very good, too.

I speak french very good, too.

Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

flippie is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: flippie is back   flippie is back Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Feb - 22:58

Dutch???

ben je een belg? Nederlander? of aangeleerd? Nederlanders hebben bij mij een streepje voor XD. Can't wait to meet you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

flippie is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: flippie is back   flippie is back Icon_minitime1Sat 16 Feb - 5:57

Hey flippie,

I'd like to see you more often in IRC Wink
Hope to see you there soon Razz

Peace

flippie is back 3117193551
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

flippie is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: flippie is back   flippie is back Icon_minitime1Sun 17 Feb - 16:21

Hey Flippie!

Apologies for the late reply! I have been busy trying to balance school and a special someone in my life ( I love you ). I was online in AC too, but haven't got around checking this forum.

I'm happy to see you return to =SA='s forum after all these years.

I don't know you as well, Flippie, as I joined =SA= in October 2011, which is after the date you went MIA. However, I hope this changes and I get to know you in the course of the following months. I think it's quite impressive you built your own home.

To introduce myself, I am RCJD from Vancouver, Canada - and currently a busy high school student thinking about applying to universities soon next year Razz

Hope to see you on IRC and in-game!

sincerely,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

flippie is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: flippie is back   flippie is back Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

flippie is back
Page 1 of 1