=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Frenzy's application {DENIED}

Go down 
+7
Patron
Comet
@l <@P0n3
RCJD
ThePrinter
Kawasaki
Frenzy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Frenzy
Visitor

Frenzy's application {DENIED} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frenzy's application {DENIED}   Frenzy's application {DENIED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed 3 Jul - 11:50

Also, sorry about the double post, but do I get to keep my trial status? Since I have only 2 F1's, and currently you need 4 to be a trial member.
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend

PostSubject: Re: Frenzy's application {DENIED}   Frenzy's application {DENIED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed 17 Jul - 20:59

Well, sorry but no, the "votes needed" depend on the number of active members/voters.

By the way, where have u been? I haven't seen you in IRC or TS for a long time now..

Please show some more interest or availability if you want to earn a positive vote, just sayin'...

Well, keep us informed. Tc
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.

PostSubject: Re: Frenzy's application {DENIED}   Frenzy's application {DENIED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu 18 Jul - 0:50

Frenz could you please keep tellingus what is going on? this is quitte annoying for us.
Back to top Go down
Frenzy
Visitor
Frenzy

PostSubject: Re: Frenzy's application {DENIED}   Frenzy's application {DENIED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu 18 Jul - 8:12

Hey guys.

So, after thinking about it, I decided to give up on joining =SA=.
The reasons? I'm kind of getting tired of AC: Connecting on any server and getting splattered by shotguns as soon as I spawn is pissing me off.
I also lost most of my skill and therefore can't play any inter.

I hope you guys will understand, and I want you to know that if I ever play AC again and am looking for clan, you will be the first ones I ask Smile
Back to top Go down
Furios
=SA= Friend
Furios

PostSubject: Re: Frenzy's application {DENIED}   Frenzy's application {DENIED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu 18 Jul - 8:17

Frenzy wrote:
Hey guys.

So, after thinking about it, I decided to give up on joining =SA=.
The reasons? I'm kind of getting tired of AC: Connecting on any server and getting splattered by shotguns as soon as I spawn is pissing me off.
I also lost most of my skill and therefore can't play any inter.

I hope you guys will understand, and I want you to know that if I ever play AC again and am looking for clan, you will be the first ones I ask Smile

Aww, okay you are a cool guy bro, though you were inactive.
GL in the future mate. Smile)
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: Frenzy's application {DENIED}   Frenzy's application {DENIED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu 18 Jul - 8:18

Sad news..

Well, wish you the best for the future and hope you'll still visit us from time to time.

Take care mate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frenzy's application {DENIED}   Frenzy's application {DENIED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Frenzy's application {DENIED}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3