=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}

Go down 
+20
Martinator
Friteq
FireDeath
Exie
bugboy1028
xemi
@l <@P0n3
Faron
Nukpwr
Furios
Jack.is
sandy4
ShadowFlameZ
Gurung
RCJD
Patron
Kawasaki
ThePrinter
Million
PhaNtom
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
ThePrinter
M.I.A.

PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu 27 Jun - 22:33

nice matches
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Fri 28 Jun - 1:26

@Million,

a) Ingress is my favorite (and best) map for inters.

b) True, I'll try to stop saying that XD

@ThePrinter,

It was fun, sorry about leaving during the CM vs .rC

Mom always annoys me D:
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Fri 28 Jun - 1:33

CM vs .rC:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Fri 28 Jun - 1:34

I don't have the other half because I had to go Surprised
Back to top Go down
jamzIsHandsome
Visitor
jamzIsHandsome

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Wed 3 Jul - 23:19

.PhaNtom'' wrote:

Mom always annoys me D:

I hear you, son
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu 4 Jul - 1:39

was a nice performance Phant.. Next time we will do better xD
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu 4 Jul - 4:53

Clan match with Pi_:

Spoiler:

BlackOps played SMG, and I play snipe for these. Was glad I could aim my sniper even though I haven't played for a week, but I need to improve my pistol aim Surprised

And Furios, I aimed for body rather than head Wink And I only hit BlackOps once with a nade Razz
Back to top Go down
BlackOps
Visitor
BlackOps

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu 4 Jul - 5:34

F1 GG bro Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
jamzIsHandsome
Visitor
jamzIsHandsome

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu 4 Jul - 5:43

If i'm allowed to think anything I'd say you're a good player with a nice aim and movements and everything else there's to it. you dont really have to excuse yourself for missing or dying or failing as everyone does that. as long as you have fun playing youll improve even more, if that's what you want.

ps. before you install every script avaiable like everyone else to be able to "compete": remember that scripts, commands and mods aren't 'skill', and you strive to improve your skill when not playing to have fun, right? Smile gl bro
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu 4 Jul - 5:51

Thank you BlackOps Very Happy

6/8

@ fredrik

Actually, most of my scripts are for administration purposes. Probably the only script I use for gameplay would be the damage script. I use it because I have no sound, and therefore no hitsound. It appears I will be able to use sound in AC 1.2, however, so we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Furios
=SA= Friend
Furios

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu 4 Jul - 8:14

jamzIsHandsome wrote:
If i'm allowed to think anything I'd say you're a good player with a nice aim and movements and everything else there's to it. you dont really have to excuse yourself for missing or dying or failing as everyone does that. as long as you have fun playing youll improve even more, if that's what you want.

ps. before you install every script avaiable like everyone else to be able to "compete": remember that scripts, commands and mods aren't 'skill', and you strive to improve your skill when not playing to have fun, right? :)gl bro

... was that really that "troll" ?
/lol
Back to top Go down
jamzIsHandsome
Visitor
jamzIsHandsome

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu 4 Jul - 9:08

Furios wrote:
jamzIsHandsome wrote:

ps. before you install every script avaiable like everyone else to be able to "compete": remember that scripts, commands and mods aren't 'skill', and you strive to improve your skill when not playing to have fun, right? :)gl bro

... was that really that "troll" ?  
/lol

communication problems due to language barrier or retard?
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Wed 10 Jul - 7:45

He got my F1

Prety nice games yesterday. Ill post them in the Clanmatch section tomorow:

This one was the besT:

PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} - Page 10 20130713

Gurung and Skore I call you to votinggrounds!
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Wed 10 Jul - 7:48

Thank you TP !!

7/8

JUST 1 MORE !!!!!!111!!1!!1!
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu 11 Jul - 8:56

CM with B}:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu 11 Jul - 8:58

Inter...

Spoiler:

Weak = LuCk
Snoopy = DES|Anderson
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu 11 Jul - 8:59

Yet another inter...

Spoiler:

Other team is ShadowFlameZ and evanzo
Back to top Go down
Furios
=SA= Friend
Furios

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu 18 Jul - 0:31

Ok we updated our voter list.
6/6 F1's
Welcome to the clan bro.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu 18 Jul - 0:46

Yayyyyyyyyyy!

inb4 Phantom returns.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu 18 Jul - 1:01

Congrats bro!

Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu 18 Jul - 1:02

Gratz' PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} - Page 10 3718274123 PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} - Page 10 3998504190 
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu 18 Jul - 1:55

I about pissed myself when I saw my name was orange Very Happy

Ty for the F1s !!

Long live =SA= !!

Btw, ShadowFlameZ, the other Phantom already did return. He's just using another nick.
Back to top Go down
Furios
=SA= Friend
Furios

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu 18 Jul - 2:36

.PhaNtom'' wrote:
I about pissed myself when I saw my name was orange Very Happy

Ty for the F1s !!

Long live =SA= !!

Btw, ShadowFlameZ, the other Phantom already did return.  He's just using another nick.

1. Thats definitely red !
2. Phantom returned ? didn't speak to us at all ? eeh, okey
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu 18 Jul - 3:35

What's the new name.
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu 18 Jul - 6:06

That's for me to know and you to find out Wink
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu 18 Jul - 6:32

Lol
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu 18 Jul - 7:30

and why exactly couldnt we find out by asking you?
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu 18 Jul - 7:35

Nah don't worry printer he'll tell you.

Lil' PhaNtom needs the ego boost he gets from trying to act clever with me, that's all. Wink

Dat =SA= level maturity >:}D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} - Page 10 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next