=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Furios leaving =SA= Sniper Aliance Clan

Go down 
+4
Comet
Million
ShadowFlameZ
Furios
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Furios
=SA= Friend
Furios

Furios leaving =SA= Sniper Aliance Clan  Empty
PostSubject: Furios leaving =SA= Sniper Aliance Clan    Furios leaving =SA= Sniper Aliance Clan  Icon_minitime1Sat 24 Aug - 11:44

Hi bros, 
today I decided to leave ... the family. I'm sure I will not find guys like you in this game once again. You are unique. I stayed in good as in bad times, because my goal was it to give =SA= a "name" in this little community. This and the awesome members here made me stay and I always looked forward.
But ThePrinter and RCJD are studying at an university, Cap0ne and Comet are busy in real life.
BlackOps and valf13 are enjoying their Mincraft (lol), Exie is playing in another timezone than mine, PhaNtom is the only one permanetly ideling on IRC/TS3. (I love you man, you're awesome)
From the rest I didn't hear anything. So since there is no hope anymore I leave - and really because the is no hope anymore not even a bit.

It was a though decision, but I think I need a new chapter where I don't have to worry about the clan and just improve for myself and with other cool guys.

Thank you all for training me. For the good time. For alle the awesome IRC/TS3 conversations.
But especially I want to thank Printer, Cap0ne and Comet. I really really respect you guys.

This is not a goodbye, this is more a see you. Because usually I say I'd finish my way where I started. That means if I get bored with AC someday I'd like to spend my last weeks with my old friends. Hopefully I'm welcomed then.

Also I hope to face you guys in a clanmatch, when you smash my face and show me =SA= was never "dead" and is "improving". I really really hope that will happen someday.

Thanks again. Thanks a lot Sniper Aliance and stay being awesome.
I'll be ideling in your IRC.

- Furios
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Furios leaving =SA= Sniper Aliance Clan    Furios leaving =SA= Sniper Aliance Clan  Icon_minitime1Sat 24 Aug - 13:04

Nooooo furios <3

GL bud. Smile
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: Furios leaving =SA= Sniper Aliance Clan    Furios leaving =SA= Sniper Aliance Clan  Icon_minitime1Sat 24 Aug - 19:38

Noo, but I understand you.

Good luck now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Furios leaving =SA= Sniper Aliance Clan    Furios leaving =SA= Sniper Aliance Clan  Icon_minitime1Mon 26 Aug - 3:40

Thank you for being with us thru good and bad times. Wish you nothing but the best ahead bro. Good luck and hope to see you around.
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: Furios leaving =SA= Sniper Aliance Clan    Furios leaving =SA= Sniper Aliance Clan  Icon_minitime1Mon 26 Aug - 7:05

Sad, very sad..
As I already told you when you told me you were thinking of leaving, I respect your decision.
Like others, I also wish you the best for the future!
Hope to see you around mate! Tc
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: Furios leaving =SA= Sniper Aliance Clan    Furios leaving =SA= Sniper Aliance Clan  Icon_minitime1Tue 27 Aug - 0:43

Sad to cya leave, bro :'(
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Furios leaving =SA= Sniper Aliance Clan    Furios leaving =SA= Sniper Aliance Clan  Icon_minitime1Wed 28 Aug - 15:35

Respect, bro. You have mentioned a farewell to us for quite a while now and I suppose it is time. Wish you the best and we'll still see each other around.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Furios leaving =SA= Sniper Aliance Clan    Furios leaving =SA= Sniper Aliance Clan  Icon_minitime1Fri 30 Aug - 20:54

Furios, thanks for all the good time bro! You should have left way earlier man and thats why I wanted to thank you for all what we learned from you.

Enjoy yourself outthere and know that when you are going studying your seat will still be warm here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Furios leaving =SA= Sniper Aliance Clan    Furios leaving =SA= Sniper Aliance Clan  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Furios leaving =SA= Sniper Aliance Clan
Page 1 of 1