=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

W@rr!0r's Application

Go down 
+9
bugboy1028
SFred
RCJD
Skorpion
Mr.OpTic
Bango
Faron
ThePrinter
W@rr!0r
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
W@rr!0r
Visitor
W@rr!0r

W@rr!0r's Application Empty
PostSubject: W@rr!0r's Application   W@rr!0r's Application Icon_minitime1Sat 17 Mar - 6:23

1. Name: Sean

2. In-Game name: W@rr!0r*

3. Country: U.S.A, Texas

4. Age: 14

5. Gender: Male

6. What good you will bring to the clan:
Skills in TOSOK and TDM on ac_douze

7. How long you have been playing AC?: 4 Months

8. Do you know any =SA= members?:
Yes, I know =SA=Comet, =SA=Bl@ster, and =SA=Sonic.

9. Other clans you have been in? and why you left:
{DIXT}, [DStoM], mSS'|, =AoW=, |ST6|, and |UF|. All of those clans died due to inactivity. I quit |UF| because many of the members were very inactive as well.

10. How often/how many hours you play per day:
I play about 5 to 6 hours. On Wednesday to Friday.

11. Have you ever been blacklisted? (Before/Now) Why?:
Yes, off of the {TBR} clan servers because my brother, Kitten*, hacked on a gema. I believe he had an infinite grenade hack.

Note:
I am also applying to {TyD} clan.
Back to top Go down
W@rr!0r
Visitor
W@rr!0r

PostSubject: Screenies :D   W@rr!0r's Application Icon_minitime1Sat 17 Mar - 6:43

I can't post them for some reason :X
It doesn't allow me to upload them and give you external links :X
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   W@rr!0r's Application Icon_minitime1Sat 17 Mar - 8:08

ey man Welcome to our site! good to see you!

I dont know if u read the recruitement rules but on the moment u are an officially SA visitor. We need to get to know you and you need to get our invites. When you got 3 of them u will be an official recruit.

If u want to get in touch:

visit this forum much. Search for SA member in the game. and visit our Clan IRC chat:
http://www.gamesurge.net/chat/=SA=

If u have any questions: plz ask and u can also always PM me.

I see u already know 3 members (although its Bl@storious not Bl@ster..) so I hope for u it won't be a problem getting the invites. But otherwise u need to prove ur skilled, nice, friendly and SA worhty!!

ByTheWay: If u want to make it into SA, make sure ur brother doesn't hack again on ur IP-address Otherwise it would be difficult!
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   W@rr!0r's Application Icon_minitime1Sat 17 Mar - 8:27

F2. Applying to 2 different clans means lack of dedication.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   W@rr!0r's Application Icon_minitime1Sat 17 Mar - 8:35

I do agree with you that u should make a choice:

SA or TyD

you need to make it clear for us and for them which clan u want to join..
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   W@rr!0r's Application Icon_minitime1Sat 17 Mar - 8:41

btw.. (where the hell is my editbutton)

Faron: you cannot F2 him.. He's no recruit. he's only someone looking for his invites..
Back to top Go down
Bango
Visitor
Bango

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   W@rr!0r's Application Icon_minitime1Sat 17 Mar - 9:34

7 clans in 4 months....
Impressive.
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   W@rr!0r's Application Icon_minitime1Sat 17 Mar - 9:39

guys a jack ass in pubs. Just thought u should know.
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   W@rr!0r's Application Icon_minitime1Sat 17 Mar - 10:55

ThePrinter wrote:
btw.. (where the hell is my editbutton)

Faron: you cannot F2 him.. He's no recruit. he's only someone looking for his invites..

then its not an app, its a introduction thread. /request move
Back to top Go down
W@rr!0r
Visitor
W@rr!0r

PostSubject: Reply to =SA= Comments   W@rr!0r's Application Icon_minitime1Sat 17 Mar - 11:09

I just wanted to see if I could have the possiblitliy of joining =SA= and to see my chances. I did not want to apply directly for both I want to see if I am eligible for recruiting in =SA=. And Mr.OpTic I am not an 'ass in pubs'. I know many players who have similar names as me such as w@rr!0r and [HTN]Warrior.
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   W@rr!0r's Application Icon_minitime1Sat 17 Mar - 11:17

why did you create a new thread? you could of written this in your previous thread?
Back to top Go down
W@rr!0r
Visitor
W@rr!0r

PostSubject: Sorry I am new to this format   W@rr!0r's Application Icon_minitime1Sat 17 Mar - 11:18

Sorry it was on accident pale
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   W@rr!0r's Application Icon_minitime1Sat 17 Mar - 11:19

could an senate please merge this topic?
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   W@rr!0r's Application Icon_minitime1Sat 17 Mar - 19:48

its no problem that u did applied for both but now u have to chose:

SA or TyD

otherwise we cannot take ur recruitmentfile seriously...
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   W@rr!0r's Application Icon_minitime1Sat 17 Mar - 20:03

Hi Warrior

Welcome to the =SA= forum!
Firstly, Printer is correct. If you read the recruitment rules, you need three invites from our members before we can start the official application process.

As Faron also said, we do not appreciate it when one applies to multiple clans... and Bango did point out an important fact s:

And you likely have seen discussion before on the "brother caused the BL" issue.

But I'm happy to see you show enough honesty to fill out every form. Once you become an applicant, we'll do a thorough background check on you. Thanks for the warning OpTic, and yes I have seen multiple Warriors before so I acknowledge you maybe aren't the notorious "jackass in pubs", but we'll look into it. If there's anything else worth sharing, now will be the time Very Happy

Make sure to read the rules (recruitment AND clan) carefully and visit our IRC often. Also decide between TyD and =SA= please.

Hopefully Comet or Capone can merge the two threads and move it to Meet and Greet.

Good luck!

Back to top Go down
W@rr!0r
Visitor
W@rr!0r

PostSubject: Response   W@rr!0r's Application Icon_minitime1Sun 18 Mar - 3:55

Thank you =SA=RCDJ. And =SA=Comet has already notified me about the 3 invites to begin the application process.

Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   W@rr!0r's Application Icon_minitime1Sun 18 Mar - 6:35

https://i.imgur.com/oKPwx.jpg

GL with your application

Back to top Go down
W@rr!0r
Visitor
W@rr!0r

PostSubject: Ok i did do that yesterday   W@rr!0r's Application Icon_minitime1Sun 18 Mar - 8:37

But, i only did that once because i got really mad at him because he was also insulting me and calling me an 'African Child'.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   W@rr!0r's Application Icon_minitime1Sun 18 Mar - 8:45

by the way

|OFTOPIC|
Optic.. can u post some here on this forum the script that u use for the flag score and the time?? I would love to have those.
Back to top Go down
SFred
Banned
SFred

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   W@rr!0r's Application Icon_minitime1Sun 18 Mar - 9:45

Lol that unarmed(10) was me.

Warrior is 14. Enough said.
He also seems to be an african child.
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   W@rr!0r's Application Icon_minitime1Sun 18 Mar - 10:41

Printer. The screenshot is not mine. It is SKB's. And in order for you to have that mod, you need a recompiled client.

SFred, Aren't you cool.

Warrior, lol.
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   W@rr!0r's Application Icon_minitime1Sun 18 Mar - 10:52

SFred wrote:

Warrior is 14. Enough said.

I'm 14. Just because you got denied doesn't mean you should come on others apps and troll them.
Back to top Go down
W@rr!0r
Visitor
W@rr!0r

PostSubject: Re:W@rr!0r's App   W@rr!0r's Application Icon_minitime1Sun 18 Mar - 14:03

Thanks Faron8- and OpTic he was just really annoying and was trolling on me. I got really mad but you guys have taught me that this behavior could end an application process. For as long I play AC I will never kick/ban players because they annoying but instead go to a different server.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   W@rr!0r's Application Icon_minitime1Sun 18 Mar - 17:56

Why the hell do we have either of you here >.>

Not gonna get an invite from me, as you don't appear mature enough, even if Viking was trolling you and it was "just once". Plus, you couldn't spell my name

Sad
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   W@rr!0r's Application Icon_minitime1Sun 18 Mar - 18:01

W@rr!0r wrote:
I just wanted to see if I could have the possiblitliy of joining =SA= and to see my chances. I did not want to apply directly for both I want to see if I am eligible for recruiting in =SA=. And Mr.OpTic I am not an 'ass in pubs'. I know many players who have similar names as me such as w@rr!0r and [HTN]Warrior.

well you should know that your possibility of joining a clan and then applying to another 0-100 we dont take applicants who are applying to other clans
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   W@rr!0r's Application Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

W@rr!0r's Application
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next