=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Server Admin osok/ctf.pwnz.org

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack.is
Visitor
Jack.is

Server Admin osok/ctf.pwnz.org Empty
PostSubject: Server Admin osok/ctf.pwnz.org   Server Admin osok/ctf.pwnz.org Icon_minitime1Sun 2 Oct - 3:24

Hi all,

You're all pretty cool and stuff so I'd like to offer =SA= members admin passwords on the servers at osok and ctf.pwnz.org. There's no responsibility attached; it'll just be there for you to use as needed when you happen to be on those servers.

Anyone who's been accepted into =SA= can PM with the password they'd like to use. Please also read http://ac.pwnz.org/rules.html if you do so.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
macm
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
macm

PostSubject: Re: Server Admin osok/ctf.pwnz.org   Server Admin osok/ctf.pwnz.org Icon_minitime1Sun 2 Oct - 4:12

Thank you Jack.is, i'll PM you.
Back to top Go down
Blastorious
=SA= Friend
Blastorious

PostSubject: Re: Server Admin osok/ctf.pwnz.org   Server Admin osok/ctf.pwnz.org Icon_minitime1Sun 2 Oct - 4:23

Thanx alot, I'll pm you too Smile
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Server Admin osok/ctf.pwnz.org   Server Admin osok/ctf.pwnz.org Icon_minitime1Sun 2 Oct - 19:57

Thank you for the generous offer based on trust on our clan members. I appreciate it king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Admin osok/ctf.pwnz.org   Server Admin osok/ctf.pwnz.org Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Server Admin osok/ctf.pwnz.org
Page 1 of 1