=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Ranger application

Go down 
+8
Comet
Faron
ThePrinter
Blastorious
Friteq
RCJD
WalkerGr
Ranger
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Ranger
Visitor
Ranger

Ranger application Empty
PostSubject: Ranger application   Ranger application Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 5:43

Name: Keith
In-game name : Ranger
What good will you bring to the clan: Well i consider myself a laid back person easy to get along with. I think Im a fairly good player mainly in tosok/osok/ctf
How long have you been playing Ac : Well ive played ac for 2-3 years off and on and have gotten to know many people. some are good friends.
Do you know any =SA= members: Yes although most of the ones i know probably know me by a Different alias.
Other clans you have been in: Well I was in Bope a long time ago and left to join 40+ Im currently still in 40+ but never use the tag and Mainly just there due to the friends i have..... But there not a match clan anyways so wont be any conflict.
How often/many hours do you play: i play everyday generaly 4-6 hours a day.

On another note ...Alias you may know me as: Blackdog,DarkBlades,Ranger,|40+|Blitzwar
As for my interest in this clan it was a thought for a long time but =SA=ThePrinter is the one who made up my mind to apply ty man:)
Back to top Go down
Ranger
Visitor
Ranger

Ranger application Empty
PostSubject: Hello =SA=   Ranger application Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 5:49

Hey all first id like to say hello and much respect. You guys are some of the best players Ive had the pleasuring of teaming with / Killing / and being killed by Smile Ive had a notion to apply to =SA= for quite sometime now and just recently had my mind made up to when =SA=ThePrinter had pulled me aside and asked if id be interested. aside from him i know a few of your members ive played with often times. such as Skore13, Axel and a few others I hope to get to know more of you in the future and have the oppertunity to play with many of you . take care , Kill hard

Ranger
Keith
Back to top Go down
WalkerGr
=SA= Member
WalkerGr

Ranger application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranger application   Ranger application Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 5:51

hell my name is Lefteris,nice to meet you. welcome to our clan,you need at least 3 invites to apply visit our irc channel often Smile
GL
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

Ranger application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranger application   Ranger application Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 5:57

Hey there, Ranger! Nice too meet you.

Just to confirm, did you receive three invitations before applying?

If not, don't worry too much about it as =SA= may be changing to Open Recruitment anyways xD

Visit our clan IRC to so you can get to know the clan, and the clan can get to know you: sa-chat.tk

Please read the rules and guidelines too!

Good luck!

Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend
Friteq

Ranger application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranger application   Ranger application Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 5:59

Hahahaha,second 40+ friendclan human.Hello and welcome but be good boy cuz i can open cellar and my troll will eate you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blastorious
=SA= Friend
Blastorious

Ranger application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranger application   Ranger application Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 6:06

Yeah welcome to the forums, good luck with your app. Exactly as RCJD says, come chat to everyone on the irc and read the rules Smile See you on irc and ingame Smile

oh when you say you a member of 40+, do you sit in their channel or do they still consider you a member?
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

Ranger application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranger application   Ranger application Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 6:08

I did not explain him how it works here Wink but don't worry Ranger!! Good to see you here!

We have officially an invitesrecruitement. So u need 3 invites. But if u are sure u want to quit 40+ I am happy to give u my Invite! I hope and trust in it u will get ur invites around quick Wink...

Talk with us on IRC so we can get to now u!! stay interest and u will be a recruit in no time! then u need 4 votes from testers and senate to become a full member of SA!!

Goodluck and I will see u in game!!

Invite 1: From the Printer!
Back to top Go down
Blastorious
=SA= Friend
Blastorious

Ranger application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranger application   Ranger application Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 6:09

https://sa-clan.darkbb.com/t20-clans-s-irc-chatroom-channel-guide-link ,

that's the link for irc chat. If you have irc already, join us on gamersurge server and #=SA= channel.
Back to top Go down
Blastorious
=SA= Friend
Blastorious

Ranger application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranger application   Ranger application Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 6:15

Ranger wrote:
Hey all first id like to say hello and much respect. You guys are some of the best players Ive had the pleasuring of teaming with / Killing / and being killed by Smile

wow now that's something. Welcome to the forums and hope to see you in irc soon. Big up to you already for being able to say hey it was an honour being killed by SA Smile This game is about having fun anyway, we gotta take the beating as much as give it Smile and i'm blabbering...
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

Ranger application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranger application   Ranger application Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 6:32

All the apps always get the 3 invites so why not just open recruitment. Its seems silly to me.
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

Ranger application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranger application   Ranger application Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 6:47

Welcome. Our irc channel can be reached via www.sa-chat.tk study
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

Ranger application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranger application   Ranger application Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 6:50

Faron8- wrote:
All the apps always get the 3 invites so why not just open recruitment. Its seems silly to me.

That resulted in a steady flow of noob apps. Remember? intikken.. epicamot... trolls too like uchilcha... list goes on.
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

Ranger application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranger application   Ranger application Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 7:33

RCJD wrote:
Faron8- wrote:

That resulted in a steady flow of noob apps. Remember? intikken.. epicamot... trolls too like uchilcha... list goes on.

So? Just reject them, o wait comet is too nice to do that.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

Ranger application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranger application   Ranger application Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 13:33

Faron8- wrote:
RCJD wrote:
Faron8- wrote:

POINT POINT POINTPOINT POINT POINT. Nicely (and frankly) put Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

Ranger application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranger application   Ranger application Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 17:44

RCJD wrote:
Faron8- wrote:
RCJD wrote:
Faron8- wrote:

POINT POINT POINTPOINT POINT POINT. Nicely (and frankly) put Twisted Evil
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

Ranger application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranger application   Ranger application Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 19:06

guys lets discuss that somewere else!

@ranger: come to our IRC: sa-chat.tk
Back to top Go down
Skore13
M.I.A.
Skore13

Ranger application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranger application   Ranger application Icon_minitime1Tue 21 Feb - 3:43

Nice to see you there Blitz, and good luck for your apply !
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

Ranger application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranger application   Ranger application Icon_minitime1Tue 21 Feb - 7:08

Faron8- wrote:

Truer words have never come from your mouth
Back to top Go down
Bango
Visitor
Bango

Ranger application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranger application   Ranger application Icon_minitime1Tue 21 Feb - 8:31

Hey Blitz
Deffs an invite from me if you are looking for one =)
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

Ranger application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranger application   Ranger application Icon_minitime1Tue 28 Feb - 19:06

Haven't heard from Ranger in a week. Huh.

Move this to Meet and Greet, please!
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

Ranger application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranger application   Ranger application Icon_minitime1Wed 29 Feb - 0:43

Mr.OpTic wrote:
Faron8- wrote:

Truer words have never come from your mouth

don't know what thats supposed to mean...
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

Ranger application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranger application   Ranger application Icon_minitime1Wed 29 Feb - 1:22

RCJD wrote:
Haven't heard from Ranger in a week. Huh.

Move this to Meet and Greet, please!

Done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ranger application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranger application   Ranger application Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ranger application
Page 1 of 1