=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Blobblecats Application {DENIED}

Go down 
+10
WalkerGr
Friteq
Comet
RCJD
Blastorious
Bango
progonna
Skorpion
ThePrinter
Blobblecats
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ThePrinter
M.I.A.

Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat 25 Feb - 19:25

Ok srry guys! I read everything through and I understand that:

1) Blobblecats was a hacker and for that he got 1 F2
2) Skorpion was blacklisted but not anymore and his current status is 3 F1's

So Srry for misdirecting u guys... Maybe Blast wants to post his F2 again.

@Blobblecats: U have said nothing about the hacking stuff. What do u say about it?
@RCJD: Srry bro, I misread ur reasons. But in that post u mentioned Skorpion and u didn't mentioned Blobble, and u were talking about an second chance and I though u were saying Skorpion abused his second chance and now u were giving him and F2.. SRRY!
Back to top Go down
Blastorious
=SA= Friend

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun 26 Feb - 19:05

Ok so if i understand correctly, Blobblecats was the one who hacked? If that is true, then my F2 stands.

Therefore Blobblecats has two f2's and no f1's? I've never asked how many f2's an app has to get before we say sorry your app is unaccepted?
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun 26 Feb - 23:57

he didnt hack. He cheated. Which is why this thread shouldn't even be allowed to post on. And auto F2'd.
Back to top Go down
Blastorious
=SA= Friend
Blastorious

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 27 Feb - 1:39

Yeah you right optic, sorry Blobblecats but your application has been rejected. Please can comet or capone or someone change this topic name to rejected.
Back to top Go down
progonna
=SA= Member
progonna

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 27 Feb - 2:25

never knew this wud happen Mad
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue 28 Feb - 19:03

SOMEONE CLOSE THIS PLZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Blobblecats Application {DENIED}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3