=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED}

Go down 
+4
Comet
Friteq
Skorpion
chaos
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chaos
Visitor

application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ok   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 11 Mar - 16:05

ok
Back to top Go down
chaos
Visitor

PostSubject: bye   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 11 Mar - 18:38

dear =SA= clan sorry i have lied about my information and my real identity is chaos/panther/gryphon
iam sorry that i fooled you guys if u want u can cancel my application
sorry
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.

PostSubject: Re: application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED}   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 11 Mar - 18:53

No, the fact is.. we cant cancel your app... only you can cancel your own app...
now i am a little upset about this, considering i had the same ip address etc....
But we all make mistakes
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED}   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 11 Mar - 18:55

So its up to the core members to decide...
but a warning, the other members will not find this pleasent
i only have one question to ask..

what made you turnyourself in so suddently?
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED}   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 11 Mar - 19:35

I want a little Aplaud for Skorpion!! he was right all the way!

Choas has allready got 1 F2 so he needs only 1 more to be rejected.

only for the lies I allready could give him a F2
further more for his behavior/majority

But by telling us the truth he settled and the lies and he showed some Majority so i won't judge him now....
U have to make things right and I give u some time to do this. If not someone else rejects ur app. from now on:

- chose 1 nickname
- play nice to everyone
- never lie again
- keep up the Skills (because u are really talented)
- and show ur majority by saying nice things. By joking at IRC with us by complementing other and by applauding when u lose

So I dont want to give the final vote (also because I know u really want to join SA) but I would totally agree with anyone else doing it!
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED}   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 11 Mar - 19:50

chaos wrote:
dear =SA= clan sorry i have lied about my information and my real identity is chaos/panther/gryphon
iam sorry that i fooled you guys if u want u can cancel my application
sorry

What do you mean fool us? If could see in our private discussions, you would know we have been anticipating this. When you made an account with "your friend Chaos' account" that pretty much gave it away. Lol, even if you tried to fool us by making a new account, which you didn't, your personality/playing style/maturity all matches Chaos.

Of course, there's awesome Skorpion and finding the IP.

Skorpion, don't need to "wait on Core Members". go ahead and F2; all members can vote after tmr's meeting anyways.

Printer, you're too nice. He didn't admit his identity because he was being mature. Thought he could do a little revenge and shock by deceiving us, which failed.

Before I welcomed you to reapply you're more mature. Now that events are pretty much confirmed, I don't want you to come back and apply. Unless somehow you changed into a COMPLETELY new person, and that's unlikely. Making up another identity doesn't count as changing.

An additional thing that ticked me off; while you were going as "Dynasty" you kept telling us how Chaos should be pitied. How dyH didn't comment on his screenshots; how =SA= didn't like how he lied about his age. It's funny how you want us to pity you, thru the use of Dynasty. disgust....
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED}   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 11 Mar - 20:44

I will F3 until my/our clan test is complete... which you have 6 more days to complete.. if you fail however it will result in an f2 ... this is it.. however i cannot tell you the test otherwise it will defeat the purpose.. although i can give you a clue...

admitting is one thing, but admitting ........... is another.

Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED}   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 11 Mar - 21:42

@ RCJD yeah I know.. I am way to nice and i feel ashamed especcially after some of the talks we had some days ago!!

I F2 this Application and that means Chaos/TuroK/Ju$tiN/liar is rejected

@Himwhocan'tbenamedbecauseofhismanyaliasses: Plz don't try this again on an other account. We WILL find out and then ur problems could even become bigger!
Back to top Go down
Bango
Visitor
Bango

PostSubject: Re: application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED}   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 11 Mar - 22:26

Remind me not to invite people to our clan again.
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED}   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 11 Mar - 22:41

I also vote F2. This application has been REJECTED. application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} - Page 2 2426893525
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED}   application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

application of .Ju$tiN*(TuroK) - {DENIED}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2