=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}

Go down 
+10
ChO
Waffles
Faron
Mr.OpTic
RCJD
progonna
Skorpion
Comet
Friteq
SFred
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SFred
Banned
SFred

Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} Empty
PostSubject: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} Icon_minitime1Thu 1 Mar - 19:18

1. Name: Fredrik
2. In-Game name: fredriK*, gabhab197 (used to be Sarah_96 on ladder servers)
3. Country: Sweden
4. Age: 18
5. Gender: Male
6. What good you will bring to the clan:
I don't like talking good about myself but I think I'll be good in this clan. Fair play and no cheating is very important to me. I'm (too) dedicated to clans, I always do my best to win and if I don't I'll pracitice til I win. I think nice members are important to and =SA= has nice members. Smile
7. How long you have been playing AC?: 1 year and 2 months I think. (95% gemas)
8. Do you know any =SA= members?: Friteq, ProGonna, Duff, (ChO)
9. Other clans you have been in? and why you left:
GoW, CoE. GoW was my first clan but ut closed down. CoE was the second one, but right now it's more of a gema group of friends than a clan with only 2 active members.
10: How often/how many hours you play per day: Depends what day it is. 2-8 hours a day (alot on weekends) every day.

I've talked to Comet about my blacklists. If you have any questions about my blacklists or past behaviour, or want to know the details, feel free to ask me about it in private, I won't bite. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend
Friteq

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 2 Mar - 6:04

So you made apli.

I've got some SS.Smile

INTER Me and Fred vs Nobicius and someone from Screw,im HauntedFridge:)

Their pick:

Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} 20120212

Our Pick:

Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} 20120213

Some 1 vs 1(i hope we will do re match,need to beat him harder:)

Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} 20120214

On inter we can see whats happening when BeerBrothers are in 1 team! lol!
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 2 Mar - 7:01

F1 king
Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend
Friteq

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 2 Mar - 7:13

You got first F1,you need 3 to be full member,2 to be trial member(with first F1 you are not virgin)
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 2 Mar - 7:47

goodluck FredS wish you all the best
Back to top Go down
progonna
=SA= Member
progonna

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 2 Mar - 7:56

Nice sores there Fred & Friteq.
Good job!
3 more to goooooo.
GL bro.

Back to top Go down
SFred
Banned
SFred

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 2 Mar - 8:33

When the almighty BeerBrothers are together, the sun shines brighter and no match can result in a loss.
/gangstapoem 0

Comet - I usually don't do this but... <3

Alright frit I'll find a victim to send personal pictures to.

Skorpion - Thank you brah. Congratulations on becoming a full member Very Happy

ProGonna - Danke Smile
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 2 Mar - 14:16

I did some background research and I'm afraid Fredrik's reputation is pretty bad. Some people I have asked around said the would ban the =SA= tag from their servers if you made it in to =SA=.

Care to explain, a bit?
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 2 Mar - 17:31

RCJD.. he's exacly like me to extent with the troll-kicking but.. he clan tag abused as well..
once again.. we all make mistakes.. (just like me) i forgive him.. But to enable my trust.. (and possibly the clans)
he needs to act responsible.. once i see this.. i will trust him and give him my respect.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 2 Mar - 18:27

Skorpion wrote:
RCJD.. he's exacly like me to extent with the troll-kicking but.. he clan tag abused as well..
once again.. we all make mistakes.. (just like me) i forgive him.. But to enable my trust.. (and possibly the clans)
he needs to act responsible.. once i see this.. i will trust him and give him my respect.

Well, people didn't make threats AS bad with you, compared to Fred. You weren't a big-time troll enough to make others say they will ban any clan you join.
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 2 Mar - 18:43

oh.. ok.. i thought i was actually really really bad :/ like disastrous..
anyways.. this thread is not about Skorpion... but about Fred..

Fred we would like an honest explanation thanks fred...
Back to top Go down
SFred
Banned
SFred

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sat 3 Mar - 5:32

sorry for tl;dr but k

OK. Like Skorpion said, my past behaviour looks very much like his (to be honest, "that dude who kicked everybody" kind of inspired me in some moments). Now we all wonder why I did this. Well, is there an easy explanation? No. So here we go: I've been in CoE for a long time. When I took over the role as leader, I made the clan less hardcore and recruited more friends and went more for personality than skill. It was all good until 3 of our members decided to try out different hacks. I felt disappointed and the shit that I had spent hundreds of hours to build up felt ruined. I lost interest and motivation to play this game. I shared my thoughts about the hackers with some of my other friends in AC and one of them decided to make the secret public. CoE's reputation was ruined. Me and one of my clanmates decided to troll the guy who had messed up our reputation (in rage). We did, and PERROS got info about this and blacklisted us on the ladder servers (He's always abused the blacklist function). I decided to troll PERROS (in rage) becase of his, to be fair, dumb actions. PERROS friends saw this and got mad. They attacked me and I attacked them back, I broke them down 1 by 1. I was amused by this, and many others were to, because alot of people knows that DES are a bunch of cyber bullies and it felt good to give them some taste of their own medicine. I attacked the people I found guilty for their cyber crimes. Instead of watching them make fun of people and act like asses and not do anything about it, I decided to protect the poor victims. I've learned that this is a bad thing to do now. After some time, Friteq invited me to SA. It seemed like the perfect clan for me, and I regret ruining my own reputation like I did. Of course, it's not possible to go back in time and make it all un-done. What I can say though, is that I am not full of shit like many other people, and I very much wish to get into =SA= for what has to be obvious reasons. What I did in the past is done. It won't happen again, it was an action of (stupid) rage.

Also, threatening to blacklist =SA= from their server if I join sounds very very immature. I have my gusses of who could have said this. It's worth thinking about if you really want to play on a server hosted by someone who abuses the blacklist function to such level.
Back to top Go down
SFred
Banned
SFred

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sat 3 Mar - 6:50

Note: Today I consider the guy who told people about CoE's hacking members a friend again. He forgave, I forgave. Like it should be. I also don't have any problems with Jg99 anymore. The problem with DES is that they can't forgive anyone who hasn't been part of the AC "Elite" community for atleast a couple years, and they'll never realize or admit any of their flaws and wrong-doing (there's alot of them). It's hard to talk to someone who thinks he's Jesus himself and so much better than everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sat 3 Mar - 10:12

you think what you did to numerous members of the community is acceptable?
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sat 3 Mar - 10:58

You should have kicked/drove out the hackers in your clan.. and write a post on ac-forums saying "so sorry about the cheaters in our clan, i have kicked them out, and we will not have this program again."

Instead of trying to take revenge for friends and stick up for them, you should have realised what they did and how much of an insult it is to the ac_community to cheat.

In my opinion, you do not know what you have done and you don't even show the tiniest remorse.. you have not even written an apology to the members you have insulted,

to me...... i do not think you are ready for the clan... not until you realise what you have done..

but thanks for your honesty fredS the clan always look for that in members Smile

its time to see what others have to say about this.

Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sat 3 Mar - 11:01

SFred wrote:

Also, threatening to blacklist =SA= from their server if I join sounds very very immature. I have my gusses of who could have said this. It's worth thinking about if you really want to play on a server hosted by someone who abuses the blacklist function to such level.

Firstly, it's probably not who you think it is (not any big clans like DES| etc.). I was talking to some noob server owner. don't worry about it

Secondly, about your post: I commend you for being honest and thorough.

BUT.

Your attitude of trolling those who you felt did wrong or were bullies is not acceptable. And I realize you still have negative sentiments towards DES. I believe DES and =SA= has been on good terms, if not friends, for a while. In the event you join =SA=, we need to be convinced that these negative feelings towards DES and any other people will be kept private, not expressed publicly with =SA= in your name.

Mr.OpTic wrote:

you think what you did to numerous members of the community is acceptable?

It did seem like you're still justifying your past actions. There was one line there where you said something like "I knew that was wrong" but it was nothing compared to your defense of yourself >.>
Just pointing out.

Well, again, I must thank you for writing that post. The best course of action is to try and build trust with one another on both sides, and see how this app goes Razz
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sat 3 Mar - 12:20

Skorpion wrote:
bla bla bla shit

so your saying an apology fixes everything? Like your past is SOOOOO much better. Would of, should of, and could of. I'm sure if he wasn't shocked by the fact that they were hacking he would of done something. Also its just not that easy. I'm tired of all your partially hypocritical posts and most other members have ignored them. Maybe think a bit before you post something.
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sat 3 Mar - 13:01

No... Apologies only appeal for forgiveness, for what one has done wrong.
respect trust etc... take time. Yes... i know what i have done in the past, is not right.. there are so many "could of's and would of's.." you could write to me, but we are all human Smile and we make mistakes.... just like FredS.

Im just suggesting what he "Should have" done maturely. Instead of trying to avenge his hacking friends and try to troll the ac_community..

Now Faron, this Thread is about FredS's application, if you have a problem with me.. please write it in the "Complaint" title section. Because i do not want to start an argument and we can get this sort out later....

Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sat 3 Mar - 13:59

Skorpion wrote:
No... Apologies only appeal for forgiveness, for what one has done wrong.
respect trust etc... take time. Yes... i know what i have done in the past, is not right.. there are so many "could of's and would of's.." you could write to me, but we are all human Smile and we make mistakes.... just like FredS.

Im just suggesting what he "Should have" done maturely. Instead of trying to avenge his hacking friends and try to troll the ac_community..

Now Faron, this Thread is about FredS's application, if you have a problem with me.. please write it in the "Complaint" title section. Because i do not want to start an argument and we can get this sort out later....

A couple people isn't the AC community. Obviously his clan mates are his fault and he didn't react accordingly. You can't always do the right thing and we all make mistakes as you yourself have said. All your posts seem so superficial and trying to force a fit-in. Just be yourself skorpion, no ones perfect.
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sat 3 Mar - 14:02

Fair enough^
Back to top Go down
SFred
Banned
SFred

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sat 3 Mar - 19:30

Skorpion - The 3 people who hacked did it on a private server off the masterserver, noone had to know about it or get affected by it. Of course, it was made a bigger deal than it really was, why would I apology for my clanmembers when first of all, that's their job, and second of all, noone knew it this was true or not and just went with the flow ("CoE bastards, hackers, ban!!11"). I have learnt that sticking up to people is a bad thing in the AC community. I will try to care less about people that I like. Sorry for this. When it comes to apologying, I've done it. I haven't apologied to some people since they are the ones who should apology first.

I wrote an official apology a week ago, it's here: forum DOT cubers DOT net/thread-4919.html

RCJD - I can keep my thoughts in my head.

Yeah, I do think some of my actions we're not as bad as the AC community made them seem. I am not dumb. I know that I did wrong. Like I said it was stupid, and I won't defend what I did. But I do think some things are worth defending, like the false accusations in the BL thread for example.

If I'd think this was a very, very big problem, I wouldn't bother applying for this clan. (What I mean is that I'm hoping for forgiveness) I've had my time as a "troll", now I just want to join =SA=. Smile
Back to top Go down
Waffles
=SA= Friend
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sun 4 Mar - 1:13

I dont personally find DES to be any type of bullies but that may just be my perception. Perros banned cheaters? seems legit.

I don't think the problem is your (possible) past indiscretions. If i read correctly, the problem is that although you apologized, it doesn't really seem that you've changed (based on people's reactions).

Granted I don't know you and have never had any interaction with you, but talking of ac's community elite and still badmouthing people you feel wronged by reveals a buried immaturity. If you think the world works by people apologizing to you first, then that is very idealistic. However, a few kind words to help things along never hurt. You're attempting to victimize yourself and seem hopeless. Unfortunately, your status is a direct result of your own actions and not reliant upon people "out to get you."

Like faron said to skorp, be yourself. If you don't like people, F**k em, but don't try and be a part of a clan that you may disagree with fundamentally already. It may save both parties a lot of time and headache.

still, gl with your app and hope to see you around.
Back to top Go down
ChO
Visitor
ChO

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sun 4 Mar - 3:54

Fred: There's much more to it than apologies. You must take action and prove to everyone that you have changed. There is possibly more ways to do this. The only one I can thing of is to show people that you've changed by behaving in =SA= as a member..but you first have to pass the application process...
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sun 4 Mar - 4:18

@Fred: I have a question: can u plz send me a PM with ur IP? I want to check something.
And does the name RealViking means something to you??

Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend
Friteq

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sun 4 Mar - 4:50

ThePrinter wrote:
@Fred: I have a question: can u plz send me a PM with ur IP? I want to check something.
And does the name RealViking means something to you??

Viking were from Sweden,Denmark,etc...its why:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next