=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}

Go down 
+10
ChO
Waffles
Faron
Mr.OpTic
RCJD
progonna
Skorpion
Comet
Friteq
SFred
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ChO
Visitor

Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 4 Mar - 3:54

Fred: There's much more to it than apologies. You must take action and prove to everyone that you have changed. There is possibly more ways to do this. The only one I can thing of is to show people that you've changed by behaving in =SA= as a member..but you first have to pass the application process...
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 4 Mar - 4:18

@Fred: I have a question: can u plz send me a PM with ur IP? I want to check something.
And does the name RealViking means something to you??

Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 4 Mar - 4:50

ThePrinter wrote:
@Fred: I have a question: can u plz send me a PM with ur IP? I want to check something.

Viking were from Sweden,Denmark,etc...its why:)
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 4 Mar - 5:32

no I mean if Fred has ever played under the Alias of RealViking..
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 4 Mar - 7:55

Friteq wrote:
ThePrinter wrote:

Viking were from Sweden,Denmark,etc...its why:)

Hes asking fred, not you. Let him answer, unless of course, you are him.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 4 Mar - 8:00

ThePrinter wrote:
no I mean if Fred has ever played under the Alias of RealViking..
'

Uh, Printer. Read above cheers

He confirmed he is RealViking after I asked.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 4 Mar - 18:52

srry RCJD. yeah u are right I missread. thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 4 Mar - 19:47

I know now why u are a gema player: u are banned from all other servers. I asked arround by my friends at the DES forum and they told me u are Banned from all DES servers and from BoB. So that leaves ...

furthermore U have been accused for impersonating PERROS. I think u should first sort out these problems before applying for a clan. That is my opinion.

Code:
80.217.9.228      // 08.09.2011 {CoE}fredriK* (RealViking) http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1-post-86425.html#pid86425
80.216.0.0/15      // 05.02.2012 range ban for {CoE}fredriK* (RealViking) http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1-post-86425.html#pid86425
188.126.80.0/21      // 05.02.2012 range ban for {CoE}fredriK* (RealViking) http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1-post-86432.html#pid86432
90.144.128.0/16      // 23.02.2012 range ban for {CoE}fredriK* (RealViking) (90.144.135.7) - see above
46.246.116.196      // 23.02.2012 ban for {CoE}fredriK* (RealViking) see above
178.73.196.16      // 28.02.2012 ban for {CoE}fredriK* (RealViking) see above
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 4 Mar - 20:37

FredS just warning you that DES are very unforgiving and unreasonable im not saying that they are a "bad" clan but you must be prepared.
they will not take what you did lightly.
the fact that you tag abused and abused kicked is worse according to DES

here is an example of an apology i did..
http://forum.des-clan.net/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1980

took me a year to be unblacklisted.. only because i kicked DES|Cleaner with childish language. if it was someone else it would of only taken 6 months..

At the moment FredS you are about where i was 3 months blacklisted

Skorpions tips to help unblacklisting at a faster rate.

1) do some work for ac community, catch a couple of hackers, "and luckily i caught one on Perros server and that helped alot"

2) show no emotion when being called an "offensive word, or two"

3)Persistence, always stay active and post on forums, "hey again, just wondering if you could unblacklist me, dont post this everyday.. but every couple of months.. otherwise it will not work.

4) if you accept your punishment and say after what DES thinks for example

"your language is not tollerable- furthermore i add 3 months at the blacklist"
always reply "i understand and i respect your decision" soon DES will think that
you are mature.. leading to a faster unblacklisting.

Enough for the tips though....

In my opinion you are not ready for the clan.. no improvements have been done for the unblacklisting..i have not recieved any good news yet from DES or from the ac community...

But FredS i wish you all the best and good luck in the future Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 5 Mar - 7:38

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1-post-90130.html#pid90130

Fredrik, do us all a favour and get away from the AC community.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 5 Mar - 7:42

Amen.

I get that =SA= is all for giving people second chances (since it was my old clan), but this is one guy who's had one too many chances already.
Back to top Go down
Misty
Visitor
Misty

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 5 Mar - 7:47

Quote :
Fair play and no cheating is very important to me.

What a funny, ironic thing to say when you have, indeed, cheated! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 5 Mar - 7:51

I agree with ShadowFlames and as a Tester I

F2 this Application

Srry Fred it's nothing personal but u should first sort out ur own problems. Take Skorpions advice seriously!!

goodluck further!
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 5 Mar - 9:03

Mr.OpTic wrote:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1-post-90130.html#pid90130

Fredrik, do us all a favour and get away from the AC community.

WTF. I saw this fake PERROS and B}PERROS today. Lol, didn't know it was you.
Back to top Go down
SFred
Banned
SFred

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 5 Mar - 9:29

Haha I'm canceling my app for obvious reasons.

Misty, get back to the kitchen please. I've never cheated, dumb girl. Smile

RCJD - Surprise.

cyas
Back to top Go down
Misty
Visitor
Misty

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 5 Mar - 10:13

Cancel it before dat "denied"

oh, ooh, a sexist reply, top notch trolling there. kinda the most original thing someone could say to women. i mean, who wouldve thought of that? its not like the whole internet is making jokes about it.

what happened to you, boy? did you find out you were an accident?
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 5 Mar - 10:15

SFred wrote:
Haha I'm canceling my app for obvious reasons.

Misty, get back to the kitchen please. I've never cheated, dumb girl. Smile

RCJD - Surprise.

cyas

Obvious indeed.

Your past history, impersonating PERROS, and stupid remark at Misty is enough for an F2. Rejected if not canceled.

So much for claiming you matured.

Good luck in the future. Perhaps look at Skorpion's post.
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 5 Mar - 13:33

@ fred "better to hurt people with the truth, then confort them with a lie"

before applying please tell us the truth, i understand why you lied to us about your blacklist, but saying your going to improve, and then not doing it...
is just insulting to me.. but then again.. once you realise what you have done.. you will act mature..
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 5 Mar - 13:35

close this thread before

Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} - Page 2 Flame-Flame_on Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 5 Mar - 13:36

Someone please close this thread, it is obvious what the outcome is.. and this will just turn into a poo flinging contest.
Back to top Go down
SFred
Banned
SFred

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 5 Mar - 20:45

When did I lie about my blacklists? Didn't I tell you multiple times about my blacklists?

Misty, perhaps you do get alot of sexist jokes. I didn't joke though, I think you should get back to the kitchen as soon as possible. Can you see the difference?
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 5 Mar - 21:51

well, it doesn't really matter whether you lied about them or not at this point.

though,

Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} - Page 2 15651993

This kind of behaviour isn't acceptable at =SA=.

Fred, you do have a nice side, even if it was fake. Follow Skorpion's advice, show that nicer side a bit more, and then you may be able to redeem your reputation.
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue 6 Mar - 0:26

Thread closed.

Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} - Page 2 3117193551
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}   Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fred's Application {CANCELLED & DENIED}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2