=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

TuroK application (dynasty)

Go down 
+3
ThePrinter
Skorpion
chaos
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chaos
Visitor

TuroK application (dynasty) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: hehe   TuroK application (dynasty) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 8 Mar - 18:59

ill make sure i get YOURS!!! and i want to talk to bango i never see him comment on anything lol anywaysand the rematch thing with kaboom i said it like this when i lost i said can we have rematch he said he gtg then i said rematch again then he disconnected

he headshotted me 7 times on a row :O
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member

PostSubject: Re: TuroK application (dynasty)   TuroK application (dynasty) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 8 Mar - 19:13

haha I bet he did that to me before too. he's a great sniper affraid
Back to top Go down
chaos
Visitor

PostSubject: aw   TuroK application (dynasty) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 8 Mar - 20:38

i havent seen any =SA= this lately Sad i dont know maybe becoz iam in diff country or theyre just not on iam nto sure becoz i usually see heaps of them
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: TuroK application (dynasty)   TuroK application (dynasty) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Mar - 0:20

chaos wrote:
i havent seen any =SA= this lately Sad i dont know maybe becoz iam in diff country or theyre just not on iam nto sure becoz i usually see heaps of them

Ok I understand your 14 but can you speak... like understandable english? I'm 14 too so....
Back to top Go down
chaos
Visitor
chaos

PostSubject: yes   TuroK application (dynasty) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Mar - 8:02

yes iam full asian filipino but iam can speak english really good
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

PostSubject: Re: TuroK application (dynasty)   TuroK application (dynasty) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Mar - 8:14

i spek english quite amazing to

RCJD: Why aren't you an admin yet?
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: TuroK application (dynasty)   TuroK application (dynasty) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Mar - 8:45

chaos wrote:

so spek rlly g00d. Don't spek 1/2 assed.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: TuroK application (dynasty)   TuroK application (dynasty) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Mar - 12:06

chaos wrote:

okokokokokai my engrish a lil terribru too la!

LOL @ what faron said, it was kinda ironic how you said "speak english really good". nice one.

haha i'm almost full Asian... er Chinese? I recently learned that I COULD have a great great great grandma who was a dutch explorer O:
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: TuroK application (dynasty)   TuroK application (dynasty) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Mar - 13:41

Mr.OpTic wrote:
i spek english quite amazing to

RCJD: Why aren't you an admin yet?

hey op like ma custom title?
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

PostSubject: Re: TuroK application (dynasty)   TuroK application (dynasty) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Mar - 14:14

yep.
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: TuroK application (dynasty)   TuroK application (dynasty) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Mar - 15:53

Ok.. i know that as a clan we must respect our applicants, and not bag them because of their spelling errors.. we know that english is not his strong language, but we all know what he is saying, no need for the patronising please Clan members Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chaos
Visitor
chaos

PostSubject: :(   TuroK application (dynasty) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Mar - 17:24

......Neutral
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: TuroK application (dynasty)   TuroK application (dynasty) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Mar - 18:11

I also invite TuroK

we played a little match and I have to say he's not bad.. I want to give him the chance to prove himself

my pick:
TuroK application (dynasty) - Page 2 20120316

Well done!!
NOTE: this was my first game of the day.. So he was lucky.. Next time I will asdl;snddj him... Very Happy
prove: see my fucking accuracy...

His pick:
TuroK application (dynasty) - Page 2 20120317

he's also a good Headshotter and when i owned him he chanced to his Sniper. he almost defeated me because of that chance!
NOTE: this was my second game of the day. u can see that my accuracy has improved..

So TuroK got 3 invites..
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: TuroK application (dynasty)   TuroK application (dynasty) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 10 Mar - 0:31

Skorpion wrote:
Ok.. i know that as a clan we must respect our applicants, and not bag them because of their spelling errors.. we know that english is not his strong language, but we all know what he is saying, no need for the patronising please Clan members Very Happy

your almost no better....ya'...know....you........dont.........go........to.......a.......job.........application......and.......speak..........like.......shit.
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: TuroK application (dynasty)   TuroK application (dynasty) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 10 Mar - 1:47

Faron i would like you to play a game of mine.. its called spot the letter "Z"

.............................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................
Faron why are you mocking me?..............................................................
..............................................................................................................
................................................................................................................
.................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: TuroK application (dynasty)   TuroK application (dynasty) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 10 Mar - 1:54

Skorpion wrote:
Faron i would like you to play a game of mine.. its called spot the letter "Z"

.......................................Z...................................
..........................................................................................................
Faron why are you mocking me?..............................................................
..............................................................................................................
................................................................................................................
.................................................................................................................

FOUND IT!
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: TuroK application (dynasty)   TuroK application (dynasty) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 10 Mar - 2:58

Get used to it. It's Faron da Janitor after all Razz
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: TuroK application (dynasty)   TuroK application (dynasty) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 10 Mar - 4:20

RCJD wrote:

we need a rating system. Like ratings:

Dumb
Creative
Useful
RCJD
Optimistic

@Skorpions dumb game: Pfft, too easy, too boring. Gimme a real challenge.

@RCJD: sig'd Very Happy

RCJD wrote:
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: TuroK application (dynasty)   TuroK application (dynasty) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 10 Mar - 11:12

LOL Faron ;D

Where does "Faron8-" go on the rating system?
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: TuroK application (dynasty)   TuroK application (dynasty) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 10 Mar - 11:46

RCJD wrote:
LOL Faron ;D

Where does "Faron8-" go on the rating system?

its not. Its just that RCJD = TL;DR, concise, and discreet walls of text.

Also my name is without the -. Just that my original account didn't get an activation e-mail so I made it with the thingy -.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TuroK application (dynasty)   TuroK application (dynasty) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

TuroK application (dynasty)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2