=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

W@rr!0r's Application

Go down 
+9
bugboy1028
SFred
RCJD
Skorpion
Mr.OpTic
Bango
Faron
ThePrinter
W@rr!0r
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RCJD
=SA= Member

W@rr!0r's Application - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   W@rr!0r's Application - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Mar - 17:33

W@rr!0r wrote:
I have been rejected so I guess I should go apply for a differnet clan and on the way behave more. I have learned from this situation and I am REALLY trying to work on it.

Mmm, it might take a while to get the hang of things, but you seem to have a positive attitude (at least based on your forum posts), so keep it up!

Hope to see you around in the future (:
Maybe we can start anew.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   W@rr!0r's Application - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Mar - 17:51

yeah.. this app went the wrong way.. sad. But u should know that we got nothing personal against u warrior!! Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
bugboy1028
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   W@rr!0r's Application - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Mar - 18:42

@ Skorpin: Shame on you! Always give the someone other chance ( Just like Jean Valjean ) and they may shows their good side. If he decided to join, Give him F1..... {TyD} will mostly rejected him ( No offense, Warrior )

@The_Printer: I Agreed!

@RDJC: I cant even spell your name correctly, so what? Should be everyone be all be same? NO! Everyone have different kinds of ability that will stands out to other. In my opinion, you should F1 him.
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   W@rr!0r's Application - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Mar - 19:01

@Bugboy
This man talked behind our Backs in kZ clan, and then i see him kicking
another player i think my decision stays, sorry bugboy..
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   W@rr!0r's Application - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Mar - 19:02

i gave him his second chance but he decided to get angry and kick FredS
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   W@rr!0r's Application - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Mar - 19:31

bugboy1028 wrote:
@ Skorpin: Shame on you! Always give the someone other chance ( Just like Jean Valjean ) and they may shows their good side. If he decided to join, Give him F1..... {TyD} will mostly rejected him ( No offense, Warrior )

@The_Printer: I Agreed!

@RDJC: I cant even spell your name correctly, so what? Should be everyone be all be same? NO! Everyone have different kinds of ability that will stands out to other. In my opinion, you should F1 him.

heyo buggy! nice to see you visit our forums (:

love the les mis reference btw.

haha the name thing really isn't the big issue. I've listed the other ones above.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   W@rr!0r's Application - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue 20 Mar - 6:23

Lol it's fred.

Ontopic, wtf happened here...
xD
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   W@rr!0r's Application - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue 20 Mar - 6:59

SFred wrote:
Faron8- wrote:

I'm 14.

And look at you. Your attitude would get you beaten up in real life. If you acctually do behave like this in real life to, I hope you'll one day get beaten up close to death, hopefully that will give you perspective on things. What's hilarious is that you're a tough boy but you acctually seem to lack any kind of skill on this game. You're 14. You're too dumb to understand that you're a twat. Oh, and don't tell me I'm "a twat to", that just makes me laugh.

OpTic - Your name is a tag abuse. OpTic Nation have said themself that they dislike fanboys and it's not hard to understand why. Usually these fanboys are 12 years old and doesn't know better, but you're not 12. It's funny how you expect to be respected with a name like this. You're a disgrace to cod. If you want anyone to take you seriously, change name.

mad yet?

SFred wrote:
http://forum.des-clan.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2279

There's a rat in this clan who haven't yet realised that I know and see everything. Be careful.

SFred wrote:
ThePrinter a.k.a the Rat - lool if you can't confront me and ask me about my blacklists you really need to grow a pair of balls.
It's funny how some of you still think I "lied" about my blacklists when I several times told you about them and said I could link you to all my reports. The rules are very unclear in this clan. You don't want abusive members but still Faron is here? Doesn't make any sense.

Faron the dumbfuck - You're misunderstanding. I show respect to everyone who deserves it. If I see a cunt like you who acts like a fucktard, I don't show any respect. The difference between you and me is that you don't show respect to anyone and enjoy making fun of people. Perhaps you haven't gotten beaten up yet cuz your friends haven't grown their testicles yet and have the same testosterone levels as a female, but in time you will get in trouble if you behave like this. One alternative for you would be to work as a stand-up comedian. Then you could insult people as much as you'd like to and people would laugh at you to. Atleast think about it. Also, you're telling me that you don't play this game? Then why do you care about who joins this clan or not? Go do something else, perhaps go buy some cheesburgers or cut yourself with that good old razorblade.

You deserve a ban. Soon or later, you'll get it.
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   W@rr!0r's Application - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue 20 Mar - 7:08

Appearantly sooner than later.

W@rr!0r's Application - Page 3 228625717 W@rr!0r's Application - Page 3 347847796
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   W@rr!0r's Application - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue 20 Mar - 17:41

This is the moment to give RCJD moderatestatus!!

Back to top Go down
ChO
Visitor
ChO

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   W@rr!0r's Application - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed 21 Mar - 8:05

ThePrinter wrote:
This is the moment to give RCJD moderatestatus!!

NAO He can never be trusted!! xD
Back to top Go down
progonna
=SA= Member
progonna

PostSubject: Dam Dam Dam    W@rr!0r's Application - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed 21 Mar - 16:43

Hi Hmmm , Do we know each other? Welcome W@rr!0r. This app cud have be an intro for u Embarassed
W@rr!0r's Application - Page 3 Cute-2BCat-2BFaces-2B3
..........................................................................................................................................
Guys, did i just miss something?
Back to top Go down
ChO
Visitor
ChO

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   W@rr!0r's Application - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu 22 Mar - 9:05

progonna wrote:
Welcome W@rr!0r. This app cud have be an intro for u Embarassed

Guys, did i just miss something?

He's been rejected and you missed the flaming
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   W@rr!0r's Application - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu 22 Mar - 11:12

this thread needs to be closed now please Smile

EDIT: FredS has been banned from the forum so there is no need close this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W@rr!0r's Application   W@rr!0r's Application - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

W@rr!0r's Application
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3