=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

New =SA= Server

Go down 
+2
Faron
NOVATO
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NOVATO
Visitor
NOVATO

New =SA= Server Empty
PostSubject: New =SA= Server   New =SA= Server Icon_minitime1Thu 3 May - 3:12

too too too too la la la la too too too.. uumm what are i doing here? ooh yeeess
New Temporal Server for the clan hosted by the fcking noob LeaN~
RCJD will send u all the admin pass.
The server have 10 slots and is lagging when i download p*rn.
oops
i said when i donwload games.
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

New =SA= Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: New =SA= Server   New =SA= Server Icon_minitime1Thu 3 May - 4:23

wtf. I disapprove, not that anyone cares.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

New =SA= Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: New =SA= Server   New =SA= Server Icon_minitime1Thu 3 May - 9:01

Faron8- wrote:

lolol dw Faron. I made sure LeaN~ went through all the procedures before offering to host a server for us!

But of course, he still needs the clan's approval.

So far, he has:
1) Updated the blacklist file
2) Updated the whitelist file
3) Updated the admin passwords

4) We're still waiting on fixing the Server name and Server MOTD.

Once the last bit is done, I would approve the server. Thank you for your generous contribution for =SA=, LeaN Razz
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

New =SA= Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: New =SA= Server   New =SA= Server Icon_minitime1Thu 3 May - 10:34

RCJD wrote:
Faron8- wrote:

lolol dw Faron. I made sure LeaN~ went through all the procedures before offering to host a server for us!

So far, he has:
1) Updated the blacklist file
2) Updated the whitelist file
3) Updated the admin passwords

4) We're still waiting on fixing the Server name and Server MOTD.

Once the last bit is done, I would approve the server. Thank you for your generous contribution for =SA=, LeaN Razz

wow, guess I really can't be taken serious. You know the risks your taking by letting a guy thats not in the clan run a server for us? Or just a guy thats not like some well-known server owner?
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

New =SA= Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: New =SA= Server   New =SA= Server Icon_minitime1Thu 3 May - 10:37

Faron8- wrote:

wow, guess I really can't be taken serious. You know the risks your taking by letting a guy thats not in the clan run a server for us? Or just a guy thats not like some well-known server owner?

No I don't D: enlighten me.

Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

New =SA= Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: New =SA= Server   New =SA= Server Icon_minitime1Thu 3 May - 11:59

RCJD wrote:
Faron8- wrote:

probably shouldn't post this in public.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

New =SA= Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: New =SA= Server   New =SA= Server Icon_minitime1Thu 3 May - 13:16

Faron8- wrote:
RCJD wrote:
Faron8- wrote:

PPPPPPPPPPPPMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

New =SA= Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: New =SA= Server   New =SA= Server Icon_minitime1Thu 3 May - 14:49

RCJD wrote:
Faron8- wrote:
RCJD wrote:
Faron8- wrote:

PPPPPPPPPPPPMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

F**k it. I don't know why these guys are offering.

We don't know them. They aren't in the clan. They aren't close friends. WHy should we let them run an important tool or technological aspect of a clan? They would be admins on the server as well. We don't know what they could do, whether it be to our reputation, our members, or whatever. Don't we have enough part-time servers anyway? Mine, RCJD's, Comet's, and Cap0ne's.

I honestly didn't want to say this, if anyone cares. But if we let strangers run a server for us, I think I'll just leave. Wipe my hands and be done, I never did anything anyways.
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

New =SA= Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: New =SA= Server   New =SA= Server Icon_minitime1Thu 3 May - 18:36

I quite agree with Faron8.

LeaN should maybe 1st apply as a member before hosting a server for us.

I don't feel that would be a good idea, especially if server is meant to be an official =SA= server.

If the server is called "LeaN server for friends & =SA=", then it would be ok, and i wouldn't mind.
But letting someone out of the clan host an official server, sorry to say, but i disagree and would F2.

Faron8- wrote:
We don't know them. They aren't in the clan. They aren't close friends. WHy should we let them run an important tool or technological aspect of a clan? They would be admins on the server as well. We don't know what they could do, whether it be to our reputation, our members, or whatever. Don't we have enough part-time servers anyway? Mine, RCJD's, Comet's, and Cap0ne's.

I agree with that. We never know what can happen.

Back to top Go down
progonna
=SA= Member
progonna

New =SA= Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: New =SA= Server   New =SA= Server Icon_minitime1Thu 3 May - 20:55

Pfft!
I agree with my beloved Faron8 (pls dont go :'[ )

@RCJD - I know you ain't so rude to everyone,
But just to tell ya, this guy is UNTRUSTABLE .
If you approve the server. First Person i might Ban would be himself!

What I saw by myself -
Immature behaviour in publics even in private ,
doesn't even know how to compare What's rude and What's joke.
Many players hate him. sad to say :'(
Impersonating FD members , me , other innocent people.
[who the f*** he think he is?........ his answer : "Im a joker , bitch!"]
I myself experience this.

It's ok RCJD :']
You've got loads of friends in ac communities,
Haven't you try ask BoB member to host us a server?
they're much trustable.

But, 4 servers by four members are enough for now :')
We just broken someone's heart
give him cures!

Quote :
I honestly didn't want to say this, if anyone cares. But if we let strangers run a server for us, I think I'll just leave. Wipe my hands and be done, I never did anything anyways.

/a question : can faron's server or anyones from =SA= be a 24/7 server ?
New =SA= Server 3989864592
Back to top Go down
NOVATO
Visitor
NOVATO

New =SA= Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: New =SA= Server   New =SA= Server Icon_minitime1Fri 4 May - 3:06

"LeaN should maybe 1st apply as a member before hosting a server for us."

I dont want to join in the clan, im applying in GsF
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

New =SA= Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: New =SA= Server   New =SA= Server Icon_minitime1Fri 4 May - 7:37

nevermind.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

New =SA= Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: New =SA= Server   New =SA= Server Icon_minitime1Fri 4 May - 11:21

RCJD wrote:

KK, I'm glad there are more than 2 members other than myself who read posts and actually reply. Why not try that for all the other threads too, while you're all at it?

Keep it up
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

New =SA= Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: New =SA= Server   New =SA= Server Icon_minitime1Fri 4 May - 11:59

RCJD wrote:
RCJD wrote:

KK, I'm glad there are more than 2 members other than myself who read posts and actually reply. Why not try that for all the other threads too, while you're all at it?

Keep it up

wtf?
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

New =SA= Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: New =SA= Server   New =SA= Server Icon_minitime1Sat 5 May - 5:30

Thanks a lot Lean for offering this to us. I personally think it's great that you chose us as clan hoster for your server above all other clans. But I have to agree with the others.

I do want to point out Cap0ne's idea! Make it a server from Lean~ and friends of =SA=
and maybe you still trust us with the password so we can help you to keep the server clean of hackers, cheaters and other scum.

Thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

New =SA= Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: New =SA= Server   New =SA= Server Icon_minitime1Sat 5 May - 8:39

ThePrinter wrote:
Thanks a lot Lean for offering this to us. I personally think it's great that you chose us as clan hoster for your server above all other clans. But I have to agree with the others.

I do want to point out Cap0ne's idea! Make it a server from Lean~ and friends of =SA=
and maybe you still trust us with the password so we can help you to keep the server clean of hackers, cheaters and other scum.

Thanks a lot!

how about... just... LeaN's~ Server! (and maybe with us as admins, meh)
Back to top Go down
NOVATO
Visitor
NOVATO

New =SA= Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: New =SA= Server   New =SA= Server Icon_minitime1Sat 5 May - 12:55

NP, im agree with yours opinions, the server is deleted.
Back to top Go down
progonna
=SA= Member
progonna

New =SA= Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: New =SA= Server   New =SA= Server Icon_minitime1Sat 5 May - 19:21

NOVATO wrote:
NP, im agree with yours opinions, the server is deleted.
THANK GOD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New =SA= Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: New =SA= Server   New =SA= Server Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New =SA= Server
Page 1 of 1