=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

=SA= Humanitarianism Server

Go down 
+2
RCJD
ChO
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ChO
Visitor
ChO

=SA= Humanitarianism Server Empty
PostSubject: =SA= Humanitarianism Server   =SA= Humanitarianism Server Icon_minitime1Sun 20 Nov - 8:23

I just recently made a server. I wish to dedicate the server to =SA=. Would you all like individual passwords or a clan password? I also wish to let SOME my friends on AC to have admin, that is if you admins would let.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: =SA= Humanitarianism Server   =SA= Humanitarianism Server Icon_minitime1Sun 20 Nov - 16:15

ChO wrote:
I just recently made a server. I wish to dedicate the server to =SA=. Would you all like individual passwords or a clan password? I also wish to let SOME my friends on AC to have admin, that is if you admins would let.

Awesome! Another =SA= server up, thx ChO =D!! cheers

Hmm, discuss password with the hosts of the other servers. Making a single pass may make it easier for the members d: (though sacrificing security...)

Whatever you do, don't post the pass here Very Happy this is a public post

thx again man Razz
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: =SA= Humanitarianism Server   =SA= Humanitarianism Server Icon_minitime1Mon 21 Nov - 1:47

there is an official =SA= server pass but on my server I chose to have individual ones because I feel more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

PostSubject: Re: =SA= Humanitarianism Server   =SA= Humanitarianism Server Icon_minitime1Mon 21 Nov - 2:42

your best bet is to have a clan password for =SA= members, and individual passwords for your mates. Bear in mind that the people you give admin to, are representing =SA=. This might be something =SA= members need to think about.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: =SA= Humanitarianism Server   =SA= Humanitarianism Server Icon_minitime1Mon 21 Nov - 3:13

Like OpTic and I
We're like the ideal server admins.
*hint*hint*
jocolor
Back to top Go down
ChO
Visitor
ChO

PostSubject: Re: =SA= Humanitarianism Server   =SA= Humanitarianism Server Icon_minitime1Mon 21 Nov - 4:07

Ok ill allow both of you two to have admins just pm me on irc.
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: =SA= Humanitarianism Server   =SA= Humanitarianism Server Icon_minitime1Mon 21 Nov - 4:46

ShadowFlameZ wrote:
Like OpTic and I
We're like the ideal server admins.
*hint*hint*
jocolor

no anything but Ezio... :/
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Visitor
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: =SA= Humanitarianism Server   =SA= Humanitarianism Server Icon_minitime1Fri 23 Dec - 14:10

with taxes, with taxes
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: =SA= Humanitarianism Server   =SA= Humanitarianism Server Icon_minitime1Fri 23 Dec - 15:50

stop bumping old threads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =SA= Humanitarianism Server   =SA= Humanitarianism Server Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

=SA= Humanitarianism Server
Page 1 of 1