=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}

Go down 
+12
@l <@P0n3
Lateralus
Friteq
wallp@
progonna
Comet
Furios
Million
RCJD
Faron
ThePrinter
Gurung
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend

BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun 29 Jul - 8:46

ThePrinter wrote:
Good attitude Wink

Agreed.

Lateralus wrote:
Sorry for this late reply but welcome Smile [...] Hope to see you soon as you seem to be a friendly guy.

Same here.

Good luck with your app!

Back to top Go down
Gurung
M.I.A.

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun 29 Jul - 23:18

thnx for the GLs guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gurung
M.I.A.

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 30 Jul - 5:39

managed to get an inter. only had time for 1:

BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Scaled.php?server=268&filename=20120729183628acingress

GG
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 30 Jul - 6:41

Was nicely done!!

He was great just as Lateralus. It was my first match of the day and I had struggles dont know.. My level isn't as high as it was before the vacation.. Time for more training Neutral

I hereby give you mine F1

I dont know how many you have: but you've proven: Skill, attitude, friendlyness and Loyalty

Only one thing: Visit our IRC when you can: sa-chat.tk

It can be because we are in differenttimezones but I dont see you there alot!
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 30 Jul - 8:51

I also believe you could be a good addition to our clan.

I'm not voting yet, because i'm not active enough in AC at the moment and haven't met/talked to you in IRC yet, but i'm willing to let my clan mates know that i believe in this app, and would be ready to F1 if ever more votes are needed. Even if not official yet, if you keep it up, you might get my vote.

Regards.

EDIT: @ThePrinter -> i might be mistaken but i think you gave Bomber his 1st vote. Maybe Gonna would F1, but i don't think he posted about it yet. Tc
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 30 Jul - 11:16

If you only had time for one inter game, that was one gooood inter (:

It had two =SA= players, evanzo who we all know, and of course our old founding member macm!
Looking at the teams, it probably was an intense match.

Has your new computer arrived? (How is it? Very Happy )
I'd say your app is heading the right direction; you just need to be active once your computer is all set up.

I'm happy to see Capone's post too; yes, keep in mind that our less-AC-active members can still evaluate applicants based on their behaviour, through IRC, through SS of games, and through talking with fellow =SA= members. It is important to prove your worth to them too, if you would like those votes! Razz

Still looking for some time to play with you myself, BoMbeR. Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Gurung
M.I.A.
Gurung

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 30 Jul - 18:45

thnx for the f1 printer Smile

i do visit the irc but i just leave if i dont find the people i want to find. dont worry from now i'll idle Smile.
Im more of an in-game person than waiting on the irc but i'll start waiting from now on.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 30 Jul - 18:47

Haha
You shoud chance ur irc name to

/nick BoMber|AC

When u are ingame. That way we can easily find you
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue 31 Jul - 2:06

IRC is full of idlers Very Happy

If you use PChat (highly recommended), there are beeps that alert you when your name is mentioned or you have received a PM.

It's great for other things too: it automatically signs you in to Gamesurge IRC (if you have made an account) and connects you to all the servers you want just by opening the program.
Back to top Go down
blueberry
Visitor
blueberry

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue 31 Jul - 7:26

RCJD wrote:
there are beeps that alert you when your name is mentioned or you have received a PM

Many IRC clients do that. The web browser one I use does that too. You don't need to install a program either. I can't post links as for the first week of my membership on this forum apparently, but the one I use is called QWebIRC I think. I just bookmarked the link that you'd normally embed into a website.
Back to top Go down
Gurung
M.I.A.
Gurung

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue 31 Jul - 20:14

ThePrinter wrote:

/nick BoMber|AC

so i should call my self BoMbeR¦AC?
Back to top Go down
blueberry
Visitor
blueberry

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue 31 Jul - 20:35

Bomber wrote:
ThePrinter wrote:

/nick BoMber|AC

What he's saying is call yourself Bomber|AC in IRC when you are playing AC so that people know you're on and can find you. Be good ol' regular Bomber in-game though.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed 1 Aug - 0:17

blueberry- wrote:
Bomber wrote:
ThePrinter wrote:

/nick BoMber|AC

What he's saying is call yourself Bomber|AC in IRC when you are playing AC so that people know you're on and can find you. Be good ol' regular Bomber in-game though.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed 1 Aug - 4:44

blueberry- wrote:
Bomber wrote:
ThePrinter wrote:

/nick BoMber|AC

Yup.

I'm simply RCJD when I'm available in IRC.

I am RCJD|AC when I'm on IRC, but busy in game (but ppl know they can find me in game)

I am RCJD|afk when I'm away. /away function also works!
Back to top Go down
Gurung
M.I.A.
Gurung

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed 1 Aug - 19:20

ohhh i get it lol
Back to top Go down
Gurung
M.I.A.
Gurung

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed 1 Aug - 20:14

1/3 1vs1s of me and RCJD:

BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Scaled.php?server=814&filename=20120801091018acdesertd

RCJD has the other two, he said he would post it. GG RCJD. intense battle
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed 1 Aug - 20:31

Managed to catch BoMbeR at 1-2 AM this morning and he really impressed me!

First, he picked DM desert. I was not too happy with that game because he was teleporting everyone due to his connection Razz

Reminds me of when I was away at camp earlier this summer, I was making players rage for my horrible wifi at the campus.

BoMbeR did the thoughtful thing and a) apologized for connection b) went to fix it for our second match =D

btw, at this point I was all under my silly alias (shhhh). I'm happy to say he demonstrated a pretty good attitude both before/after I revealed myself (so not a suck-up like some applicants! Evil or Very Mad ).

Here was my pick:

BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 3 20120811

Awesomely edited out my other name.

BoMbeR said he will post the DM desert match we re-played afterwards, with his fixed connection. GG's!

I think he has:
-good attitude, so far
-great accuracy (esp with SMG)
-1v1 skills, in both DM and CTF

You're on the right track with this app, BoMbeR. I would give you my F1, but only a few more things to show me first:
-play a team game with me/other =SA= members
-demonstrate you'll be a loyal member, should you be accepted [:

For the second (loyalty), it is hard to show. However, little things an applicant does over a long term is good proof how he/she will behave once they're in. Example of good little things:
-Visit our IRC frequently, and take the time to chat with members if they are online
-Be committed to this application, from the beginning to the end
-Show consistently good behaviour
-Show that you believe =SA= is the right clan for you, and the clan you plan to stay in and represent Razz

You probably figured now (and by reading the required rules) that =SA= is not exclusively about skill. While we want to be the best in-game that we can be, we highly value creating a close group of friends within the clan.

Keep it up Wink

EDIT: It's fine keeping with your usual name BoMbeR in-game (: People do add random things at the end of their name in IRC, though.

Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed 1 Aug - 23:13

this looks good!

How many votes does he have? 2?

people: Votes on this guy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu 2 Aug - 9:22

Whoa what's with your name in that SS, RCJD? :O
Back to top Go down
Gurung
M.I.A.
Gurung

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri 3 Aug - 6:15

thnx for all the positive replies guys Very Happy. the desert dm i posted was the one when i fixed my connection. i didnt get to play today. my brother didnt let me.
Back to top Go down
Gurung
M.I.A.
Gurung

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri 3 Aug - 6:16

hope to get some more games Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri 3 Aug - 6:26

Oohh you're using your bro's computer atm?
Back to top Go down
Gurung
M.I.A.
Gurung

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri 3 Aug - 20:24

yes
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat 4 Aug - 0:17

Any idea when you would have your new one? (just wondering)
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun 5 Aug - 5:00

About getting votes:

Bomber, you'll likely see ThePrinter and myself on most from =SA= at this time. You already got a vote from ThePrinter - just play some team games and I'll be more prepared to vote (:

Capone also posted saying he is willing to vote by judging from screenshots and opinions of fellow clan mates. ThePrinter and I will pass on a good word of you to Capone if you play with us a bit more =D

Comet will be back in active in about a week, so make sure to meet him too!

Furios is on vacation and should return in two weeks. Skore13 should be back sometime soon too.

It's possible for certain applicants to be accepted with 4 votes instead of the necessary 5, as many of us are on vacation right now!

Most important:
-Prove you are willing to stick to =SA= 'til the end. Only then, we'll welcome you in as our family cheers
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue 7 Aug - 5:42

Eh... BoMbeR, still there? >.>
We would appreciate you leave a message if you know you might be away.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue 7 Aug - 6:27

He still hasnt got his own pc/laptop/mac

Back to top Go down
ChO
Visitor
ChO

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue 7 Aug - 12:37

F1F1F1F1F1F1F1F1F1F1F1F1F1F1F1F1F1F1F1F1F1F1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next