=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}

Go down 
+12
@l <@P0n3
Lateralus
Friteq
wallp@
progonna
Comet
Furios
Million
RCJD
Faron
ThePrinter
Gurung
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RCJD
=SA= Member

BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 7 Jul - 13:40

Faron8 wrote:
Furios wrote:
haha little problem you need 6 f1 to get FULL.
How many members are active ?
Comet,Printer,Me,Gonna,RCJD(other timezone) and ???

Does it matter if we're active? I didn't play AC, like, at all when I applied.

Members who can`t vote based on playing AC tests... they can vote on personality and other traits.

EDIT: Bomber, consider capping your fps (/maxfps 125, for example) so you won't be affected by AC's hitreg. Hitreg could make some of your bullets not register if your fps is unstable (changes around).

Also, =SA= currently requires 3 F1's for trial and 5 F1's for full. Keep it up! I want to test you next Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Gurung
M.I.A.

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 8 Jul - 2:22

sorry for disconnecting on u Printer, my computer decided just not to connect to hlin. this computer has been acting up lately. screen keeps freezing. sometimes kicks me out of a server for no reason. im sorry for this.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 8 Jul - 2:31

good that you posted this!

we will get a new appointment later..

Hope ur computer will work quick Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gurung
M.I.A.
Gurung

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 8 Jul - 6:20

some more 1vs1 against Gonna execpt im sniping:

BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Scaled.php?server=855&filename=20120708021853acgothics

BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Scaled.php?server=534&filename=20120708022515acdesert3

never finished the last game because i had to go.

GG
Back to top Go down
progonna
=SA= Member
progonna

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 8 Jul - 6:35

I was like... "WOW, this guy has a great opportunity to be one of the =SA='s member D:"
good sniping skill you got bro and good attitude, even if he disconnected and never came back.. he did ask for apology and it was reasonable..
Back to top Go down
Gurung
M.I.A.
Gurung

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 8 Jul - 18:09

and thnx for accepting my apology u guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Furios
=SA= Friend
Furios

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 11 Jul - 1:55

Nice Screenshots Razz
Back to top Go down
Gurung
M.I.A.
Gurung

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 12 Jul - 5:12

sry for my inactivity guys. my computer finally gave up on me and broke. so i can't play, but i will be getting a desktop soon so im pretty excited for that and i won't have to leave i the middle of important games just because my computer crashed. im writing this message from my brother's computer. he let me use it to post this so u guys don't get concerned. so i won't be playing until i get my desktop. hope u guys don't mind my inactivity. for now peace Cool
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 12 Jul - 8:48

Bomber wrote:
sry for my inactivity guys. my computer finally gave up on me and broke. so i can't play, but i will be getting a desktop soon so im pretty excited for that and i won't have to leave i the middle of important games just because my computer crashed. im writing this message from my brother's computer. he let me use it to post this so u guys don't get concerned. so i won't be playing until i get my desktop. hope u guys don't mind my inactivity. for now peace Cool

<3
<3
<3

You don't know how much I appreciate these messages, man.

Countless times =SA= applicants AND unfortunately members will disappear for WEEKS, MONTHS and we are in the dark ):

When they come back and said their "computer broke", I seriously wonder why they never bothered to easily use another computer (even the public library, maybe?) and tell the clan what's happening.

So seeing this makes me happy. We appreciate your responsibility and we can extend the "trial membership deadline" as appropriate, when you get your new desktop.

Tell me all about your new computer when it arrives. Hope you'll become an even more sick gamer Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 12 Jul - 16:54

Take care bomber and hope to see you soon again Smile
Back to top Go down
wallp@
Visitor
wallp@

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 13 Jul - 13:08

Friend I hope to play with you ^ ^ Good luck and good app
Back to top Go down
Gurung
M.I.A.
Gurung

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 15 Jul - 0:09

i hope to play with all u guys soon Smile. gl on ur app wallp@
Back to top Go down
Gurung
M.I.A.
Gurung

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 20 Jul - 20:24

i've been playing assault cube on my brothers computer lately. he let me download it because i still havent got my computer yet. but he doesnt let me play on it alot so i will be playing assault cube, just not as much as i used to. not until i get my new computer. i'll be looking out for u guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 20 Jul - 21:44

Played a game with him, was my first game lol but it seems that his accu is not bad his movements I can't tell cuz mine was noob ^^
Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend
Friteq

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 20 Jul - 21:49

Million wrote:
Played a game with him, was my first game lol but it seems that his accu is not bad his movements I can't tell cuz mine was noob ^^

Was? tongue
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 20 Jul - 22:06

It was my first game of the day pig

Noobz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 20 Jul - 22:40

Thanks for the input Million! Sounded like it was an interesting match.
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 20 Jul - 23:20

Uh lol he won easily xD I had only 20 accu xD I just woke up and It was my first game lol

And everyone here know that I'm a noob in 1v1 ^^ I made less than 101v1 I think xD
Back to top Go down
Gurung
M.I.A.
Gurung

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 21 Jul - 6:34

i couldnt come online that afternoon million. so sorry if u was looking for me. next time im on the same times as u, we'll have a match Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 21 Jul - 18:10

Yeahno problem ^^

If you see me obline try to find a =SA= like that we will make a 2v2 or a 3v3 and he will test your teamplay Smile
Back to top Go down
Lateralus
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
Lateralus

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 23 Jul - 14:07

Sorry for this late reply but welcome Smile I am in GMT-6 (USA) which probably explains why i haven't seen you in IRC lately. Hope to see you soon as you seem to be a friendly guy.
Back to top Go down
Gurung
M.I.A.
Gurung

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 28 Jul - 3:24

still waiting for my new computer........
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 28 Jul - 4:14

NP

We are waiting with you mate Very Happy
Good that you check our forum
Back to top Go down
Gurung
M.I.A.
Gurung

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 29 Jul - 0:45

yes i like to check on the forum at least once a day to see if there is any new messages, not just in my application but anything within assault cube. hoping i get my computer soon so i can play again.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 29 Jul - 2:56

Good attitude Wink
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 29 Jul - 8:46

ThePrinter wrote:
Good attitude Wink

Agreed.

Lateralus wrote:
Sorry for this late reply but welcome Smile [...] Hope to see you soon as you seem to be a friendly guy.

Same here.

Good luck with your app!

Back to top Go down
Gurung
M.I.A.
Gurung

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 29 Jul - 23:18

thnx for the GLs guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gurung
M.I.A.
Gurung

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 30 Jul - 5:39

managed to get an inter. only had time for 1:

BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Scaled.php?server=268&filename=20120729183628acingress

GG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}   BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

BoMbeR's Application :) {CANCELLED}
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next